Trouble
Feb. 6 marked 4 months since my precious Troubs let this world. I still cry when I see a cat that has been hit. I feel she sent Serenity to us to fill the void......but that will never happen. Serenity is sooo much like Troubs in so many ways. I wish I didn't have to drive by the spot where I found her every day. I look off to the side or distract myself often. I still talk to her every day and tell her how much I miss her. Thank you for this site. It helps alot.
Sherry
Quote 0 0
judylinn

Hi, I remember when you lost trouble. I'm sorry about the pain still, but it's the same for me. I guess when we love so deeply, there is a part of us that will always feel that loss. I had a huge cry for Maddie just today. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Judy :)

Quote 0 0
Trouble
Thank you Judylinn. Time heals all pain, however; it is still hard. My prayers and thoughts are also with you.
Thank you for encouraging words.
Sherry
Quote 0 0
Trouble
It has been 6 months since I loss Trouble. I still have good and bad days. What has helped me through the tough times is the book;"Rainbow Bridge" and my dear Serenity that Troubs sent to me in December. She is soo much like Troubs it is unreal. Serenity's personality could be Troubs. I still miss my little princess and always do. Thank you for being there for me then and now.
Luv ya Troubs
Quote 0 0
judylinn

I remember when you lost Trouble. I know it's 8 months for me, and my heart hurts as well. good days and bad days. Glad you stopped in to let us know how your doing. Judy :)

Quote 0 0
Trouble
It is hard. I was doing ok till last night. I have more good days than bad. However, the date is embedded in my mind. I am glad that I can come here anytime I need to.
Hugs, Sherry
Quote 0 0