otto12
It has been 4 months since we lost our beautiful Jalle. Words cant describe how much we miss you and how it felt the day you passed. It has been a nightmare and I am still in so much pain.

But I am slowly starting to think about the good times we shared and not about the terrible tragic way you passed. You are forever in our hearts our beautiful boy you were the best cat anyone could ever have. So smart, loving and so special you were an angel and now our angel has flown home. We miss you more than words can ever say, but we will meet again one day. Love you forever my friend.

Here are some pictures of our Jalle

Quote 0 0
judylinn

very sweet pictures. its been 3 months for me, and feel so sad the way you do. I'm sorry for your pain. Judy

Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Dearest Finnish friend,

I'm so sorry you're still hurting so much.  I wish it didn't hurt so dang bad.  I think about you and wonder how you are doing.

Thank you so much for posting more pictures of Jalle!  Oh my gosh, what a beautiful boy he was.  My goodness!  I can say without a doubt or any bias that he is one of the most beautiful cats that I have ever seen.  What a handsome boy!  His face was so full of love and intelligence too.  What a treasure he was!

Thinking of you, dear friend!

Hugs,

Sherry

P.S.  After writing to you, I went back to look at Jalle's pictures again.  I am so overwhelmed with emotion.  He was exquisite!  What a special boy he was.  You were so blessed to have him and he you.  It makes me cry for you. I'm so sorry.  God is blessed to have Jalle with him now!
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
laddy
It's been a month and 4 days for me since Stormy departed for the bridge.
Many painful days I have.
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy

Yes your Jalle was a very handsome man!  It's been 3 months since Tuffy passed.  Every day has its own brand of pain.  I sooo understand your sorrow.  We love so much, we hurt so much.  I always say our pain equals our love.  To you and your family I send peace.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
Jalle was a beautiful cat. I love the pic of him flat on his back!  
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Otto,

There's just something about your Jalle that reminds me so much of Tootie.  They were completely different colors, but just something in his face and eyes reminds me of my girl.  It's so amazing.  I want to reach through the screen and pet his beautiful face and head and rub his belly just as I do with Tootie.  I can't get over how gorgeous he was!

Hugs,

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Dear otto12,
Bless your heart.  It's easy to see how she would have just taken over your heart completely.  Jalle was certainly a special, beautiful girl.  I still think the way you lost her has made the loss even harder to get over.   Please, hang in there, some well-deserved relief and comfort has to come your way eventually.  I'm praying for you daily and my heart is with you. 
Quote 0 0
otto12
Thank you all so much! You are all so sweet and kind :) This site has been my savier, I dont know how I would get through this without all you sweet people in here. I often think that as we all in here has became friends that for sure our furbabies have found each other at the rainbow bridge :)

Thank you Sherry for all the kind words you said about Jalle. He truly was a beautiful cat he was slim but very long and he had huge paws. He was our baby our angel sent to us from God, Im so sad that we didnt get to keep him longer but Im so thankful for the time we had with him.  Yes, you are right Sherry something about Tootie reminds me of Jalle. I think we had such a similar bound with them. Im sure they are playing together at the rainbow bridge :)

Always tuffy- You are so right the pain equals the love

donnalee- thank you, you are such a sweet caring person!
Quote 0 0
GrievingGinger
Otto, the colour on your furbaby is simply beautiful. I agree with Barb, the one on his back is such an adorable picture. You can see the love in his eyes for you. He was a very happy cat and really well taken care of.

It is getting easier for me to deal with Ginger's passing. I know you will heal too. We just have to make sure we take something positive from their deaths, either by loving our current babies even more while we have them, or by doing something positive to help other cats in need, or simply honouring their memory. I believe you mentioned in another post that you were thinking about adopting again? If so, I think that is great! Take your time, but go out and look. There are so many cats in need of a good home like yours and I know Jalle will help you pick the right one for your home.

Take good care of yourself!
Quote 0 0
otto12

Thank you GG. Yes, he was such a beautiful cat everyone who saw him thought that he was a norweigian forestcat. He was my little beautiful boy :) Yes, we are getting another cat in a few weeks. Im happy about it but like you very nervous too.

Quote 0 0