Gmr
It's 4 mths today since I lost you my Peanut. Mommy misses you so much! I can't sleep in bed because your not there with me. So mommy sleeps on the couch. I kiss your picture, light your candle and have your sweater with me all the time. The weather is getting better and each time I look outside I picture you and I walking to all your favorite spots together. I think of you laying in the sun when it shines in through the window. Mommy does not like how life is now without you here. It's very hard, sad and depressing. Gracie still looks for you I can tell she misses you. She seems so lonely now. It's so sad for mommy to see her that way. Mommy has been giving her some extra loving. Peanut you will always be my baby and mommy will always love you. I am waiting patiently for you to visit me in my dreams. I'm sending you a big hug and kiss my little baby. Please watch over your Mommy and your sister. You were the most wonderful dog I have ever had! I love you!!! Mommy
Quote 0 0
NeonCat
Gmr, I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Peanut. It sounds like you two had a very special bond. I wish I had words to make the pain go away, but as you know, no words exist. Sending you hugs and good thoughts as you travel this difficult road.
Quote 0 0