Kilinoe7
Today is day 4 without my Hina girl. I hate it so much. Nothing about each passing day gets easier. It only gets harder as each day brings with it a first time I’m doing something without her by my side. Coming home is always the hardest. To open the door and not have her waiting there, tail wagging, smiling so happy I’m home...it rips my heart everytime. I hate to leave home because I don’t wana come home to her not being there. I hate being home because I look around at its so empty without her. I carry on as if she’s here though. I talk to her and let her out to use the bathroom. When I leave, I open up the passenger car door to let her jump in. Is that crazy? Maybe it is, but somehow it brings me comfort.

I miss you Hina.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I went back and read your other post and what occurred to me almost immediately was that Hina may have been sick for a while but she hung on until your baby came. Then she held back to let you bond with your little boy before she had to go. Animals truly have the most amazing instincts and they want only to love and protect us. It's no wonder that so many of us are so devastated when they have to leave us.

It is tiring having a new baby and of course lack of sleep makes everyone a little more cranky. Hina would have known that. She knew you. She loved you. She understood you. I really wouldn't worry that she left because of anything that you did. I think it was, sadly, her time.

I remember how difficult it is coming home and not seeing that tail wagging and getting that loving greeting - so, so painful! I am sorry you have to go through this but please know that Hina is at peace and more than anything she would want for you to be happy. Sending hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
Its been almost 3 months, I miss my baby . I still cry everyday because I miss him. I miss how we would lay on the floor together and just how we would just look into each others eyes.
Quote 0 0
Kilinoe7
@bailey your words are a true blessing💜💛💜 thank you 🙏🏼
Quote 0 0
Kilinoe7
@xxcesarxx sorry for your loss. He is one handsome pup. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
Thank you!
Quote 0 0