Wileykitten
My keeten. . . Monday was 38 weeks that I have been without you my best friend my soul. I've been so scattered this week emotionally that I haven't written until now. I've been thinking about you all the time and wondering how you are... I don't know how I am, my precious Wiley. No matter what I do I just miss you so much. The warm weather has been peeking through the cold and I am reminded love so many days in the window with you and playing with you through the screen when I was working out in the yard. I can remember calling you from any window in the house and you would come running to see what your mom was doing and pawing at the screen wondering why you couldn't be out there with me... But yet you'd be by the door as soon as I walked in... There are no words to describe how much I miss seeing you everywhere. Sadness overwhelms me at this moment, I was just looking at your picture and remembering when I took it and how sweet you look in it my heart aches loving you so much. I hope you know no matter how far apart we are I will never stop loving you. You gave me the best 15 years of my life and I could never thank you enough for choosing me to be your mom. I will never be the same without you. I can't believe after all the years we were so inseparable that 38 weeks have gone by and I haven't been able to hold you or hear you purr... Or play with me. 38 weeks without my best friend, keeten lover sweet. I just don't know how I'm ever going to get through this pain. I just want you to know I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my whole life and I will never love anyone as much as I love you.

I miss u, my keeten. ..
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Stacie
I'm sure Wiley is looking down at you with such love knowing how much you cared and have always remembered/will always remember him!
Thinking of you ( & sweet Wiley) :)
MJ
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Hi Wileykitten,
I just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know that I hope you are doing well!
Ck
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
CK  Im so sorry for your loss.  It has been since March 2nd 2016 that I lost my Winston.  He gave me the best 12 years of my life also.  I miss him everyday.  I just finished writing on his memorial page telling him how much I miss him.  Some days I am ok, others i"m not.  I start crying in the strangest places at the strangest times.  Our babies made a huge impact on our lives.  None of us will ever stop loving them.  Hope you are feeling a little better.  Blessings  Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thank u, MJ and CK xoxo its getting harder as it gets closer to the year mark...
I miss him so much and i don't know how to deal with it.
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Winston's mom, thank u for writing... I am so sorry u are hurting... I do understand the crying "for no reason" anytime and place... I woke up today hysterical missing my keeten. I had an awful dream I cracked the container his ashes are in and spilled them it was horrifying I was so scared and frantic.... when I woke up I thought of the dream and had an anxiety attack, crying uncontrollably on he side of my bed.
There is nothing in the world like the pain of losing these beautiful souls.

Praying for u,
Stacie
Quote 0 0