Wileykitten
My best friend it is now 37 weeks and I am missing you still so very much... Thinking of you and how much I wish you were here. Things have been rough for the last couple months, depression and anxiety are once again taking their toll and I am remembering how much easier ways to deal with things when you were here.
Your brothers and sisters seem to know I am off. They seem to know exactly when to surround me and snuggle up to me... I can't help but wonder if you've talked with them because they are now doing the same thing you always did when I was sad. I don't know how I would get through each day without all of them and I wish you were here with all of us. I wrote you a letter earlier but I accidentally deleted it so now I'm trying to remember everything I said , my best friend.
There's so much that I still want to say to you and do with you I miss playing with you and chasing each other around the house. I'm trying to teach Alex and Riley the games we played... Riley was learning a little bit the other night but then she found a tinfoil ball and she was done haha. They are all doing very well, enjoying the warmer weather when I can leave the windows open for a while. But we still don't look out that back window together... I just can't do it without you I still cry to this day all these Weeks Later..
I have lost so much over the last year, my keeten lover sweet. Ur passing, however, is the greatest loss. My heart has never known pain like it does now that you're gone and everything else that breaks my heart is so much worse because my keeten is gone. I know that you are always with me my sweet angel watching over me snuggling up to me even though I can't feel you you are there. Rubbing up against me when I pray phone listening to me when I talk to you and when I cry. Oh how I could use a kitten hug I miss those so much I can't even put it into words. I miss the way you would make me laugh with all of your silly antics and your happy little trill when i would call ur name.
It's funny Riley has the same little trill as you did... She is so much like you, my Wiley. I have no doubt that you sent both her and Alex to me. They make me laugh and I know you know I need that especially now that you're not here.
I am finding that I can tell some stories about you now and smile instead of crying but it's still so hard because I miss you so much. I tried once again to watch your videos but I can't. Recently I had my first birthday in 15 years without you. My heart was so heavy my Wiley waking up and not seeing you... It was another realization just one more thing I will not be able to share with you.
But again I know that you are with me even though I can't see you or touch you you are always in my heart and on my mind ... The love I have for you is beyond measure and I pray that you can still feel it in heaven... I can still feel you and how much you love me everyday and I'm grateful
I am the luckiest mom because I had the best keeten and best friend for 15 years. .. and one day we will be together again and never be apart.
Please know u are my soul. ..
I love u more than life itself, my Wiley.
Precious best friend forever.
My keeten xoxo
Quote 0 0
Sampson
I am so very sorry for your loss! Wiley is probably smiling knowing he was loved so very much!
S.
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
so beautiful... I say that to my babies too.. I love you more than life itself... now I say more, I love you more than anything... I said that to wiz on a walk only a week before he left me... 
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thank u Sampson and Ellie... ik u are both here for the same reason and im so sorry for ur losses of ur fur babies too xoxo
Losing Wiley is the hardest thing i have ever gone thru. I just feel so lost and so different without him here with me.

God bless u for ur kindness and encouragement xoxo
I know Wiz and Sampson knew they were very loved, too.
((HUGS))

-Stacie
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Stacie,
I agree. Wiley knows how very much loved he was! I enjoy your beautiful letters to Wiley - so filled with love. I'm glad his brothers and sisters snuggle up and comfort you. I'm sure they love you very much.
Hope you are doing okay!
Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thank u, MJ.. ur words are so kind. I hope u are feeling peace as well...

Praying (((HUGS)))
Stacie
Quote 0 0