Wileykitten

Today marks 34 weeks without u, my precious Wiley... I miss u so much. Today was a tough day as Riley and Alex were spayed this morning and I have been so worried about them. Riley burrowed her head under the blanket in the carrier and she just looked so much like u when we would go to the vet...
I began to remember that last day and started to cry.
My fears of something happening to the kittens was overwhelming and I cried many times thru the morning and this day.
This day.. 34 weeks without my best friend.
I did call later and found out they are doing very well and were all snuggled up together in the recovery cage, so that makes me feel a little better...
I am smiling right now remembering the day I had u fixed.. do u? I took the day off of work as any worried mom... I cried all the way to the vet and dropped u off.. cried all the way home and waited to hear when I could come get my keeten. They called me around 2 and I remember I practically ran out of my apartment haha and zoomed to the vet thinking u were missing ur mom and u were so scared and I would see u and ud be meowing all happy to see me, too...
Nope haha I went in the back yelling " Wiley!! Wiley!! Mommy's here my keeten!" and I got to the cage and u were sitting there with the most disgusted look on ur little face haha U didn't even want me to pet u it was like u were mad at me hahaha I put u in the carrier and u just stared at me all the way home...
oh my best friend, that memory makes me laugh... God how I love u so.

I think Im going to end this letter on this note as I am smiling and I am sure u are as well...
U were so smart and so expressive...Im just going to sit here and think of that day.

I love u, my soul... my best friend keeten lover sweet.... Id give anything to have u here with me.
((KITTEN HUGS))

Quote 0 0