Chels1424
Its been 30 days since my baby arsene passed away. And today my husband is out of town for work so its my 1st day alone (I have 4 other dogs) since arsene gone. My baby Arsene usually sleeping with me on my bed,took ever my hubby's pillow when he's out of town.
I miss him so much. How can I move on from this? The pain is not getting better.
I love him so much. I still cry everytime I remember him.
"Arsene,I miss you angel..do you miss me?"
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
The soul of a Golden is one of gentle love. One of my favorite.
Your grief is so fresh and raw I know how overwhelming it feels for you and sadly and not to take any worth from your other furry loves, it’s not the same. Sometimes one just captures your soul and the bond needs no words.
Your *Heart Dog*
The loss is like none before, the grief is epic.
But even though our hearts are torn and irreparable, remember, we are the lucky ones. I was reminded of that last night, here from another of the chosen ones.
Your grief is as significant as any grieving mother, keep that in mind when you think ‘how long will this last?’ A lifetime, as long as our love lasts, hugs,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Chels1424
Tankie12 wrote:
The soul of a Golden is one of gentle love. One of my favorite.
Your grief is so fresh and raw I know how overwhelming it feels for you and sadly and not to take any worth from your other furry loves, it’s not the same. Sometimes one just captures your soul and the bond needs no words.
Your *Heart Dog*
The loss is like none before, the grief is epic.
But even though our hearts are torn and irreparable, remember, we are the lucky ones. I was reminded of that last night, here from another of the chosen ones.
Your grief is as significant as any grieving mother, keep that in mind when you think ‘how long will this last?’ A lifetime, as long as our love lasts, hugs,,,,,

Thank u for the nice words tankie. Yes,I love my other babies too. But arsene was my 1st baby boy. And he was so different. He was clingy to me,or maybe it was me :) my other babies are a malamute and 3 shibas. They cheered me up indeed,but none of them like to cuddles :D
Yes,I am very lucky to had him in my life. He was an angel. Now he become my guardian angel. I love him so much.
I still talk to him tho'..is it healthy? But somehow its makes me feel a bit better pretending somehow he'll hear me upthere. Again,thank u for the nice words.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
My girl, Tankie has been gone 8 months and I talk to her everyday, and I cry everyday. It’s completely normal, and healthy. I miss her every minute of everyday, I lost my child who just happens to have four legs☺️ So did you.
But I didnt lose her soul, her spirit, all that she is and I love. Neither did you, talk away🐾,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
CK1991
30 days is still a very short time so it's natural that you miss Arsene. My what a lovely girl she was!!
Give yourself some time and let your other dogs be there for you. I'm sorry for your loss.
Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Patricia,
I talk to my Rookie all the time....I talked to him here, and he is still here, it's just his physical body that is gone. I'm thinking of you!!
Quote 0 0
Chels1424
Thank u guys.. you're all so kind.
Its been exactly 1 month now. And I still feel devastated.
God I miss him so much! Sometimes I asked myself, what if I woke up sooner maybe I still could save him. Maybe now he still be here. I wish. Damn you heart attack!
Today my husband and I make a little ceremonial to remember him. To celebrate his live. I'm so blessed to had him for 8 years. He will always be loved and missed.
Thx again guys for the nice words.
Hugs :)
Quote 0 0