Linda24

Yesterday was week 3 since our cat named Bunny passed away. We had her almost 20 years.  I was alright until I was cooking dinner and it hit me that Bunny wasn’t there wanting something. and her food bowls are not there. I could almost feel Bunny still underfoot. she would rub against my legs and her little stump of a tail would almost hook onto my legs.
I broke down. again. husband comes in the kitchen and we both cry our eyes out.  I will be so glad when I can think of Bunny without crying. 😥  I know I’ll see Bunny again. I just miss her so much. she was so special. a gift from God is what she was.  

C2E3796A-6A0A-425D-A567-B68CD50F13C1.jpeg 

Linda A.
Quote 0 0
Linda24
Bunny always took the goofiest pictures. lol.. 304C6ED5-40BE-4FC0-AFE9-800E4E829BDA.jpeg 
Linda A.
Quote 0 0
Brightstar
She was beautiful, I lost my cat Akira yesterday and I’m struggling so much I miss him and it’s unbearable 😢
Quote 0 0
Linda24
Thank You Brightstar.  it is indeed almost unbearable. I never thought I would miss scooping a litter box.  but I do. I would scoop it for a hundred years to have my Bunny back. I just have to remember that I will see her again. even my little turtle that I lost 50 years ago when I was a small child. have you posted a pic of your Akira?  I would love to see what he looked like.
Linda A.
Quote 0 0
Brightstar
I posted one in the forum under I miss Akira 😢💖 here he is 💔💖
Quote 0 0
Linda24
Aww.. he is beautiful. I know You miss him. 
Linda A.
Quote 0 0
Leathur
What a lovely cat! Look at that face! That smile. Er...grin.

I know the pain you feel. The "phantom limb"...
Quote 0 0
Brightstar
Very very much 💔
Quote 0 0