chloe
It has been 3 weeks today and still no sign of my Chloe. I think she is gone. It is raining again today so that mean all my flyers will be down again for the fifth time. I am pretty much still hating myself for not shutting the door tight. I am going to go to 2 of the shelters again today and that is always heartbreaking some cats are there because people do not want them and here I am searching and trying to find mine. I even emailed with a pet communicator and the first 2 emails she was talking then she has not responded to any of my last three emails so I guess that means she is done. This is too hard.
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I know this must be devastating for you to endure.  This is too hard for one person to shoulder.  I am so sorry.  I understand the guilt.  I let me Ted off the leash and he got hit by a car.  Why did I do that?  The truth of the matter is that we don't know why they did what they did...Ted never ran away from me in 4 years, Chloe never wandered outside.  I don't think either of us acted unreasonably knowing their past behavior.  It is easier to beat ourselves up than to realize that our beloved pets made an independent choice.  I truly wish you find out some information, one way or the other soon so you can find some measure of peace.  I still think that someone has taken her in, I don't know why but I do.  Have you hung posters at local gas stations and mini markets?  They may let you hang them on the inside of the glass and they get high traffic.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Yes, my heart also just breaks for you.  I can imagine I would feel the same way as you do.  I just keep praying you will get an answer, one way or the other so, at least, you can deal with it.  I think 'not knowing' is the hardest.  In my heart, I feel the same as tikibarb, that someone took Chloe in.  She disappeared so suddenly.  If she was wondering around, you would have found her or she would have found her way back.  If she had been hit by a car, you would have found her.  
But, I know all this speculation doesn't really doesn't help you. 
Oh, how I hope and pray you find her today when you go to the shelters again. 
Quote 0 0
donnalee

I don't see anything else from you about chloe on the site.  I take it that means you haven't found her.  I'm so, so sorry.  I know this must be so terribly hard for you.  I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you or  Chloe and I still pray daily for you to find her or at least to know what happened.  My thoughts and prayers are with you. 

Quote 0 0
crkati

I am so terribly sorry that you are going through this, as I am as well. I know exactly how you feel about the not knowing part. I think that is the hardest part of all. It doesn't allow us to have closure, does it? I know the grief you are feeling right now. I hope that your Chloe and my Ollie are safe. I haven't given up hope and I know you haven't either. Know that you are not alone. Lots of great people on this forum truly care.

Quote 0 0
always_tuffy

I really care too.  I don't know how things are for you now. Won't you please post and let us know?  Sharing with others that grieve as you do is so cathartic.  We care, we sympathize, we pray for you.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
judylinn

im sooo sorry. not knowing would just be so so hard. I pray for you all. Judy

Quote 0 0