cherylm
I lost Bell unexpectedly 3 weeks ago and I am having a difficult time dealing with her loss.  She was a rescue that I was only supposed to be a temp foster for but I ended up adopting her.  I have had lots of dogs in my lifetime, that have gone on to the bridge but Bell, she was different...I can't explain it.  I work from home and she would be with me all the time...she was my dog completely.  Bell was with me for only 2 years...she died during her sleep from a heart attack.  My vet said that there was nothing I could have done and it was not my fault, Bell was about 7 years old but she had a bad beginning in life...she was found as a stray in Miami.  I miss her so very much it feels as if my heart is breaking... bell 3.jpg 
Quote 0 0
CarerQuie
So sorry for your loss. It sounds to me like you gave Bell the best and that she was so happy with you. I know the crying feeling. I lost my ZiZi (A beautiful tabby cat) on Monday and don't think I'll ever stop crying.

I am sure that one day you will see your special friend again.x
Quote 0 0
cherylm
Thank you.  I am sorry for your loss as well.  Yes, one day I will see Bell again and you will see ZiZi.  
Quote 0 0
loft2111

Sorry for your loss of Bell.  I love her eyes.  It's hard to deal with the loss of our fur babies.  I lost my Little Man on 10/1, he too was found as a stray, I fostered him and adopted him.  I also work from home and for five beautiful years he was by my side 24/7.  My life is empty and meaningless without him.  I can tell you that the sadness will never go away, you just learn to live with it and carry on, we don't have any other options.  Bell is happy and healthy running free with her many friends at Rainbow Bridge.
Hope you find some peace and comfort in her memories.

Quote 0 0
jonancy
So sorry. She looks like she's smiling in the picture...cute!
Quote 0 0
cherylm
thank you.  it took a few months to get her skin issues cleared up and  she had kidney and urinary tract infections, ear infections..the Miami shelter does very little for medical attention and whoever owned her before dumping her to live on the streets did not take care of her either I doubt...but after she was healthy...she was a very happy dog...loved to play and go for car rides.  After I would log off work I would look at her and say are you ready to go outside and she would jump up off her bed and do this dance...lol...she had the best personality...so funny...and she knew when I was having a bad day with callers at work...she would come up to me and lay her head on my lap and make silly grunting noises.  
Quote 0 0