sydney1201
Well.....its been 3 months.
Losing Sydney is so hard to fathom.
I count each day that goes by, and it all seems so fresh in my mind.
I constantly think of her last day, and the misery on her face.
I often wonder...."why was my little girl chosen?"
Sydney,
You will never be forgotten, mommy and daddy miss you like crazy.
Take care of our broken hearts...it will be hard to mend them, until we meet again.

You were the best boston terrier!
I love you Sydney
6.4.01~12.1.10
Quote 0 0
cleonora

Hang in there and take care of yourselves.  Let your happy memories sustain you.

Quote 0 0
creampuff

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I know how sad it is to lose our little furry companions and three months will never heal a broken heart.  It just takes more time.  Remember the wonderful times you had with your little one and please know that you will be reunited someday.  Jane

Quote 0 0
Bubsmom
sydney1201, I'm so sorry you're going through this, and be sure that we're all going through it with you.  The face of my Bubba as the vet was putting him to sleep haunts me too.  It's so fresh, and I get sick when I think of it.  But, that's from my perspective, not his.  He knew three things, that he was miserable, that his momma was with him to the very end, and that he started to get very sleepy.  I think his last moments were peaceful and calm.  It was the complete opposite for me, but I knew I had to be strong for him.  

Can you tell us one of your wonderful memories?  Somebody just asked me to do the exact same thing, and even though my Bubba has only been gone less than 48 hours, it brought a little smile to my face.  It let me remember something wonderful about my baby, and not relive those last sad moments.  It would help if you write it out and share it with us.  
Quote 0 0
sydney1201
All of your kind words are heartwarming. Thank you:)

It IS wonderful to talk about our babies! The memories will always bring a smile to our faces.

My fondest memory of Sydney was when I video taped her and my husband sleeping in the chair....I first got a real closeup of her snoring(loud)....then panned up to my husband with his mouth wide open, snoring just as loud too!

She would also love to go outside, bask in the rays of the sun,then go to the grass add crawl, itch her back, then crawl again...it would last a good 10 minutes!

What a cutie! she's always had our hearts:)
I love you Sydney
6.4.01~12.1.10
Quote 0 0