Forum

Author   Comment  
Mia870

Reply with quote  #1 
I can't believe it is 3 months since I found my baby girl Mia forever sleeping.
Mia touched my heart in so many ways over the 11 years of our lives together. The first day we got her she was a tiny 7 week bundle of joy with big liquid amber eyes just staring at her new big wide world . She was such a good baby, she never cried at night, it was like she knew she was safe and loved.
She went to puppy school at 4 months and quickly worked out if she sat and rolled over she would get treats !. Her favourite were dog chocs. You could get her to do just about anything for one of those.
She loved car rides and would lick my ears, her "puppy kiss" when I was trying to drive. She loved to jump up on our bed and snuggle.
I could go on and on about Mia and her adventures but I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks and my heart is aching with the pain of missing her. I always knew I would miss her when it was her time to go but never did I think it would be the most horrific pain I have ever had to endure.

Sleep well baby girl. I loved you so much and I will love you until then end of time. You are forever our puppy girl
love Mummy     

Reply with quote  #2 
I passed my three month mark the other day, too.  Feels like yesterday.  I'm sending out hugs and peace to you tonight.  Its not the end of our journeys together, I'm sure we will see them again someday, I truly believe that.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.