ruffie
It is so hard to believe, 3 whole months since my sweet Ruffie left my side and my world. I still miss him, maybe not so painfully, but sorrowfully. Sasha, Leroy and my Bruiser still keep me busy. I try to give them the time and love they deserve, but doubt I will ever feel the same for them. Still wonder, did I do the right thing? Wont know for sure until my time to meet at the bridge. He was just the sweetest, most loving critter I ever had the luck to find. I miss you Ruffie, now, and all the days of my life. 
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I truly understand what you mean about the other animals in your life.  I feel the same way.  It is almost like I am trying to protect myself from getting too close.  I never had a relationship with an animal like I did with Ted.  I love my other babies, don't get me wrong, but it just isn't the same.  I think we were blessed in some way that we were chosen by these extraordinary animals to be their companions.  It has been just about 4 months since Ted left.  I don't cry too much any more, occasionally though.  I do think about him every day though.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
donnalee

I know sometimes you just can't believe the time that has passed.  I'm sure you made the right decision.  I know we will all be so happy that day when we do see them again.  We may not cry as much as time passes by but we sure do miss them!  We are all here right with you.

Quote 0 0