rlynn91
my fiona has been gone 3 weeks & 1 week today its gotten so much easier dealing with her being gone my newest baby Paris has helped me she has started to come down stair a lot more letting the rest of my family pet her but i'm her mom and she always comes to me for her morning Pet :) 
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi, i am a bit over the  3 month 1 week period.., (I just count each week and am at 15 week and 2 days now) so about 3 months and 3 weeks....anyways.......I know the feeling. It truly does get easier, even though i still cry every single day. I too adopted a pup, and my pup Rosalyn, has helped my heart heal a bit better.  I am glad your Paris has started to come down the stairs more and letting the family pet her....and yes, you are the Mommy!!!

I know we all miss our babies dearly, and tears of sadness with flow, and extending your heart to care for a new pup or adult pup will just spread the love each one of us haves and fills that void of sadness that seems to always linger on.

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Rhonda and Cam, I am so glad for you both, and hope both Paris and Rosalyn are helping you to heal.  It will be 14 weeks tomorrow since we lost our dog Jim, and it is getting a bit easier to deal with, though I still cry most days.     I do think we will eventually have another dog, but not just yet as we have a couple of family events coming up, with overnight stays. 
   Wishing you lots of fun and happiness with your new little friends ! x
                                       Jackie.

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
camunki
awwww thanks Jackie!!! i did get Rosalyn, cuz i was just 'looking' and she was a death row dog, and her You Tube video sold me, she was a lil' love, a dog that was left on the streets by some mean demon.....and I saved her, rescued her and know that she will have lifetime full of love and happiness, good food, warm bed, loving home, daily walks and love overload!!! when the time is right for you, you will know!!

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0