Wileykitten
My keeten... monday is 23 weeks without you. I'm thinking of you as I lay on the couch with Alex and Riley, wishing they knew you wishing they could grow up with your guidance. You would have so much fun playing with them, my Wiley... They love to run and hide and sneak attack... All the things you loved to do. The house just does not feel the same now that you're gone. I'm so sorry you got cancer, I wish I could have done more for you. I can't believe you've already been gone in 23 weeks it just doesn't seem possible. I'm sorry I keep forgetting to get a new fire stick to light your candle, its been out all weekend but please don't think that means I'm not thinking of you... I think of you constantly everyday, every night... Still cute without that back window without you though. I want you to know you are still the best keeten ever, my best friend I feel so empty without you here. I love you my best friend... I just can't let you go.

" You're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are true... I really love you...
Oh ur my Best Friend"
Quote 0 0