johill2011
Dear Mizzie Cat,

It is 2 years today since you left this world and passed over The Bridge.  I really can't believe that it is so long ago but it only feels like yesterday.  I woke up this morning and tried not to think about that dreadful day, the worst day of my life and I am trying instead today to remember you in a good way and think about all the good times we had together.  I know that you are still with me and follow me round the house everywhere like you used to do and every night I invite you onto the bed so that you can sleep next to me as always.  I talk to you every day so I hope that you hear me and know that I still love you so very much and that you are always in my thoughts Boo Cat.  I hope that you are happy and healthy now and one day I hope we will meet again.  Love you so much Boo cat that it hurts inside.  You were my best friend and I'll never forget you.  Rest in peace my handsome boy. Miz Cat 2.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I remember when you lost Mizzie Cat - such a beautiful kitty! I love the picture you posted in memory of his 2 year anniversary. When we love our pets so deeply they are like family members and we will love them and carry them in our hearts forever. My Bailey died 2 years ago (Nov. 10/15) and I understand when you say it feels like yesterday. I have also been trying to focus on the good memories and there were so many - just as you had with your handsome boy. These anniversaries are so difficult though because they bring us back to that awful time - so just allow yourself to feel the grief today as you remember your precious Mizzie Cat. Tomorrow will be brighter. ❤️
Sending hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
johill2011
MJ,
Thank you so much for your kind words and remembering me and Mizzie.   I know we will always carry Mizzie and Bailey in our hearts forever and I too am trying to focus on the good memories.  Yeah the picture makes me smile as Miz was always talking to me and telling me something which is what he is doing there!

Wishing you all the best.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Such a beautiful picture, so sweet looking. Two years ago, seems like a long time, and yet feels like yesterday. I find that time moves fast and slow, just depending on our emotions. Blessings today for you and your wonderful Mizzie, peace and comfort.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Mizzie does look like he is talking in this sweet picture!! How cute is he?!
You must miss him (and his talks) so much! As Charlie said, two years can (and often does) feel like yesterday. So nice to see such a happy picture and it made me smile as well!! 🤗
Hugs, MJ
Quote 0 0
carmens_mom
These anniversaries of our precious babies can be so difficult.  They remind us of "that" day but they also remind us of all the love we shared with our little soulmates. Thank you for sharing the picture of Mizzie - it helped me smile today as I hope it does everyone else who sees it.    
My warmest regards,  Carmen's and Gigi's mom - alicia
Quote 0 0