Karen1121
Hello,
My 2 year old Maine Coon passed away suddenly Sunday night. It happened right in front of me, one minute he was fine the next he was gone. I loved him with all my heart. He was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy back in Feb 2013 when he was 9 months old. I am having such a hard time I cry and cry. I'm clearly not dealing with this well. I miss him so much.

Karen
Quote 0 0
mymilo
I'm sorry for your loss, I loss my puppy just a little bit over a week ago, I still miss him so much and I still cry. It's not easy losing our four legged baby special when it's so sudden. I wish I can say something more to comfort you, but I know this forum really help. Everyone here doesn't judge us for losing and grieving our pet, instead they comfort us and let us feel like we're not alone. Hang in there, know that you have a good support in all of us.
Quote 0 0
Katel
Karen .....I'm so sorry about your lovely Maine Coon.  He was so young to have heart disease like that.
You must be devastated.   You will need to grieve so be very gentle with yourself and express your grief how you want. Cry all you want, it's impossible not to when our beloveds are taken from us.
All of us are here for you and share your pain. Come back and talk about him some more if you want to. 

Hugs and blessings
Kate 
Quote 0 0