Forum

Author   Comment  
misav

Reply with quote  #1 
It’s been a little over 2 weeks since we lost our family kitty, a beautiful, sweet, loving, and loyal orange Tabby called “Mr. Orange.” We lost him on Christmas night to a coyote. We still have no idea how he got out of the house.

We are grieving and coping with his death, and while it had gotten easier in some sense, I still feel awful for how he had to leave this Earth. And I’m still trying to come to terms with the fact that I’ll never see him again and that I wasn’t able to say goodbye to him or tell him how much I love him.

We had him, and still have his brother, “Mr. Black,” for 16 years. We were so blessed by his love. Something that has made it easier to cope are the ‘signs’ we have seen that we believe are him from Heaven telling us he is okay.

I hope he can feel how much we love and miss him, and how terribly sorry we are that we couldn’t save him.

Attached Images
jpeg 96606922-75FA-43D3-AA1A-B6EC24E53D17.jpeg (437.71 KB, 2 views)

Adv2112

Reply with quote  #2 
Aww he is beautiful and he looks just like my Leo looked an orange tabby :( that's so sad how he he was taken from you. He knows you loved him so.
pinkknight

Reply with quote  #3 
Hang in there so sorry
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.