Preshadore
I miss you so much Precious...my heart is broken..I miss our car rides and miss holding you so much..I still come home and wait for you to come out and greet me...then I cry realizing that will never happen...15 years is along time to spend everyday with someone...The sorrow I feel of losing my best friend is heart wrenching..Prayers to all of you here to help our hearts heal and to find Joy again...Love always..Precious Mom
Quote 0 0
normsmom
My heart just breaks for you. I'm 3 weeks in after losing my Norman and I know what you mean about losing someone after spending every day with them for so many years. Thank you for sharing the sweet photo - the little hat is just so cute, and I can see why you miss that sweet look so much.

I don't have much to offer in terms of words of wisdom, but just wanted to let you know you are not alone in your heartbreak. Sending you peace and healing during this raw and awful time.

Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you for the kind words..I am so sorry for your loss too Norms mom...there is comfort in knowing we are not alone..Thank you for reminding me of that.
Quote 0 0