Millie
Its been 2 weeks since I lost my sweet little Millie and I  miss her so. I am waiting for her to walk into a room. Or just be sitting on the sofa waiting for me to sit down. Even when I come home I look to see if she is greeting me with her butt and tail wagging faster than the rest of her. Her presence is everywhere I look.. I miss you and Love you Millie ..(Mommie)
Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
AliceM
Shari, I am so sorry for your loss of Millie.  She looks adorable and I know your world feels like it has been shattered right now.  The pain of losing our babies seems like it will never lessen, but I do think time does seem to gradually take the edge off a little. My loss is a little over 2 months and I can honestly say that I am having  more good days than bad at this point.  There are many times that the sadness will overtake me and the pain of the loss will seem so fresh again.  I guess I've finally accepted that my Cali is gone and it is something I have to adjust to.  I hope your heart begins to heal soon and that you can remember your Millie with smiles instead of tears.  My thoughts are with you.
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Millie

I am so sorry for the loss of Millie. She looks like a dachshund in the picture, that's what my Scooter is. Its been a little over three months for me. Yes, it is easier, I don't cry as easy or as much. But those days still come especially on Thursdays, the day he died. I know how it feels to be expecting to see them when we come home. I remember the first few weeks I couldn't stand being in the house, but when I left and came home it was worse. This forum has helped me get through the toughest times, everyone is very understanding. Mothers day was one of the worse days for me, he was my baby. My heart foes out to you.

Take care,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
Millie
AliceM wrote:
Shari, I am so sorry for your loss of Millie.  She looks adorable and I know your world feels like it has been shattered right now.  The pain of losing our babies seems like it will never lessen, but I do think time does seem to gradually take the edge off a little. My loss is a little over 2 months and I can honestly say that I am having  more good days than bad at this point.  There are many times that the sadness will overtake me and the pain of the loss will seem so fresh again.  I guess I've finally accepted that my Cali is gone and it is something I have to adjust to.  I hope your heart begins to heal soon and that you can remember your Millie with smiles instead of tears.  My thoughts are with you.
Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
Millie
Thank you so much for your kind words... and encourgement... that I to will get to a point of crying less each day...((Hugs)) to you to on your loss 
Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
Millie
jonancy wrote:
Millie I am so sorry for the loss of Millie. She looks like a dachshund in the picture, that's what my Scooter is. Its been a little over three months for me. Yes, it is easier, I don't cry as easy or as much. But those days still come especially on Thursdays, the day he died. I know how it feels to be expecting to see them when we come home. I remember the first few weeks I couldn't stand being in the house, but when I left and came home it was worse. This forum has helped me get through the toughest times, everyone is very understanding. Mothers day was one of the worse days for me, he was my baby. My heart foes out to you. Take care, Jonancy...Scooters mama
Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
Millie
Yes she is a doxie. I am sorry I am not ready to talk in past tense yet. she was 11 yrs old I had her for 8 of them. She was given to me from a family friend that couldnt keep her any more and we bonded right off the bat...she and my other doxie became sisters, then we got 2 more females and Millie became the Grandma dog, Minnie the Mommie dog and then the last was Tucker... the baby so to speak. So I had 5 at one time. She loves anything sweet and me. I am very sorry to for your loss of Scooter and  I feel that the forum does give a chance to just say what ever you need to say no judgement just everyone caring and being supportive and I thank you and everyone for that also.  ((Hugs)) Millies Mom
Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
Charlinda
My heart goes out to all of you. Tomorrow it will be just 2 weeks since I had to make the hardest decision of my life. My beloved Charlie was 18 and a half years old and had been with me for 17 years almost to the day. She was my best friend in the whole world and had followed me everywhere from the very first moment she rescued me in 1998. This week her ashes were returned to me and reality has kicked in that I won't ever see her again this side of life. I love her so very much it hurts. I only hope she understands why I did what I did. My angel now watches over me and I know that when my turn comes she'll be first in line.
God bless you Charlie xxxxx
L lopez
Quote 0 0
cavalette
Shari, I am so sorry for your loss.Thank you for reaching out to me, and listening to me during my time of sorrow.
Quote 0 0