DudleysMom
and I can't see any light.  I miss Dudley so much. Everything reminds me of him.  The vets sent me an imprint of his paw yesterday and the tears came again - maybe they never stopped.
Quote 0 0
TxGuy
Sending prayers of comfort to you, DudleysMom. I know at two weeks the pain and loss is still so raw. Please know that we understand the pain you feel and are here to support you.

Quote 0 0
chipperboy
My sister put her baby down 3 years ago and she still has episodes where she crys for her dog. She tells me that it will get better, you will never stop missing them or loving them....and yes, you will even have "episodes" of crying......but you will see the light. Your baby wants you to be happy....that is all he ever wanted.

I'm only 6 days out....I understand seeing the reminders and feeling the pain. There is hope....and know that you are not alone.

I'll be praying with TxGuy for you. Take care of yourself!

Chipper's Mom
Chipper's Mom

Momma's Chipper Boy (9/19/95 - 1/30/11) My heart, my love, my buddy! I miss you and love you so, so much! I can't wait to see you at the bridge! Love, Mommy

Lady "Ladybugs" (8/2/03 - 6/5/17) My sweet girl. Thanks for the walks, playtime, sock collection, boo boo kisses and love you gave all of us. We will miss you dearly! Until we meet again...we love you!
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Dudleysmom, 2 weeks is a very very short time when you lost a beloved member of your family. It really does take some time. some days will be better and others not, thats just the process. But when I was at 2 weeks, I was an absolute mess.
Coming here and sharing, is really the only way that I got through the devistation. We will be here for you. I'm sending you a hug, and prayers. Judy
Quote 0 0
AliciaTX
I am so sorry for the anguish you are suffering now.  Please believe me when I say I know how awful it is and I can see your pain in your post.  I cried when I read what Chipper's Mom said because I am still so sad myself but I know our babies would want us to be happy and that seemed to be all they really wanted.  I hope that Missy can't see when I cry because I don't want her to be unhappy.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
Quote 0 0
DudleysMom
Thank you all..I do feel better here with all your kind words and thoughts.  My prayers are with you as well.
Quote 0 0