Forum

Author   Comment  
JuniorsMom

Reply with quote  #1 
Yep this is what I do. Its 1 am I'm not sleeping came home from work again to no little toenails on the door glass as she stands waiting for me. We had this bond...my boyfriend says its creepy but we just did. When I would be on my way home from iowa (I had to travel during the week) she would just know and sit by that door waiting. And it was almost like a smile when she saw me. Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks ..and I'm still sick to my stomach and cry almost every day. I still dont have her ashes back..I still have not sensed her here around me...I talk to her all the time. I miss her so very much. My boyfriend thinks we need a new dog and I just can't do it. Not yet anyways it's too raw and all it does is make me cry to think of bringing anyone else here but her right now. :(

Reply with quote  #2 
My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. The bond we have with our fur babies is like no other, and not everyone understands. Your heart will hurt for a long time but you will push through it and one day you will cry a little less. It was very emotional when I brought home my babies' ashes but it felt good to have them back home where they belong. Take your time and don't rush it. This type of pain cannot be rushed, it must be felt and dealt with. Keep talking to her, she is always around you. 

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Jubee7303

Reply with quote  #3 
One month and still like it happened yesterday....i know how you feel. I waiver between being strong for her and being weak for me. Mornings are the worst. I get up and walk past the spot where Jubee would sleep on her bed, no bed, no Jubee. I would have coffee and breakfast and feed Jubee. No breakfast for Jubee, no Jubee. After breakfast, the excited urging from her to go for a walk. No walk, no Jubee. Then my day starts and i either do a lot of crying and a lot of nothing or i manage to have an actual couple moments of laughter and relief and i get some things done. It can go either way. I must say when the times of relief come, oh my God, they feel so good. Thats when i know, i will survive this. We have to be happy for them in knowing they are now free from all pain and suffering. Knowing that can ease our pain. If alls we want is for them to be happy, and they are now happy, we must be happy for themand with them. This is the last gift of love and care we can give them. Miss and love them forever and let their Spirit run free.
JuniorsMom

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you..it at least makes me feel not so alone. I do as well have my days that seem normal...and like I can breathe..then I have the breakdown and cry hysterically. I thought her ashes would be back by now. Never have been through that part before. I really do think that is contributing to some of my anxiety her not being here.

Reply with quote  #5 
Have you called them for her ashes? I too was waiting patiently and when the time went past the allotted ten days i called and they said to me, “Oh someone was supposed to call you! Sorry”... of course i said im on my way! Sometimes theres a glitch. Dont be afraid to bug them.
JuniorsMom

Reply with quote  #6 
I did call on Tues to the funeral home that I took her too and was told that they had not heard anything back. I was told it would only be about a week which it's now been 2. I am thinking of calling our humane society where the cremations are actually done tomorrow. I know its silly but I just want her home and to hey that thought of where her body is out of my mind.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.