Kkw
I cried less today. It literally is like waves rushing over me, sometimes up to my waist, mostly, over my head. I love him and I miss him. I am still overcome by guilt. I know the happy memories will one day replace all this pain, and I long for that, but right now it is just too fresh. I am grateful for this forum. I hope all of us wake up each day slightly better and closer to the days we can reflect with laughter and smiles on all the happiness and joy our pets gave us. Thanks for “listening “ and know you are not alone in this pain and sadness.

Kim
Kimberly wallen
Quote 1 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Kim,

Please just hang in there Kim. With each passing day you are moving closer towards healing. Every moment. Every breath. You are healing. Just keep traveling through time. 

Hugs,
James
Quote 0 0
Kkw
Thank you ❤️
Kimberly wallen
Quote 1 0
Pecan_mom

@Kkw
what you’re feeling is normal.  It’s been 18 weeks today since my beautiful Pecan passed away and I still cry, feel guilty and ashamed for her early and sudden passing.  I have some easier days and then it hits me again, sometime harder than ever. 

Hang in there.  We have no choice but to learn how to live without them.  I would give anything to have her back but unfortunately it’s out of our control. 

Sending you love and hope you feel better,

Sp
Quote 1 0