Wileykitten
My Wiley.. I miss u so much. Tonight has been extra hard as ur gramma is going be sending her cat, Pooky, to Rainbow Bridge tomorrow... she is so sick, my keeten, please watch for her where u are. Things are sad here and I am reminded of my last days with u and how I wish u were here. Gramma is so sad... Pooky is 15 like u were. My God, such a sad year 2015 has been.
I am remembering watching the ball drop at the beginning of this year, grabbing u and kissing ur beautiful face wishing u a happy new year, never imagining I would be facing 2016 without u. Christmas was so hard. I am grateful for the smiles the kittens have brought to me, thank you for sending them to me. All of ur brothers and sisters are getting used to them a little... I know they all
still miss u too. I just can't believe ur gone even after all this time.
I love u so very much, my best friend, keeten lover sweet.
I will never be the same without u.
I miss kitten hugs... I could really use one right now xoxo
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
My kindest thoughts to you Wileykitten, for tomorrow. Wiley will be there waiting for dear sweet little Pooky, you can bet. It is so hard. My heart goes out to you.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
thank u xoxo wow misty is so beautiful....
Yes Pooky has been fighting thyroid problems for years. We thought she was getting better but suddenly had severe diarrhea and has not eaten since Christmas Eve. She won't drink either. She is a skeleton just in 5 days. Our vet was closed Saturday and ER vet so cold and my mom needs dr Arnold now ... so she'scalling at 8am. I can't believe Pooky will be gone.. its the best decision we understand but it's hard watching her in so much pain right now... she knows our vet really well and she's comfortable with the staff so my mom wants dr. Arnold to be the one to do it and she feels better having Dr Arnold say its time even though we know it is. very difficult couple of days but tonight is the worst because we know what tomorrow is bringing....Wiley passed away on Monday too so Sunday nights I have memories of my last day with himand it's just so hard and now my mom will be feeling the same thing I do and it breaks my heart.

god bless you mistys mom xoxo
Quote 0 0