anang Show full post »
anang
Thank you for your kind words Alexander. You are a incredibly articulate and sensitive young man. 
19 and a half years was a blissfully long time, but of course never enough.
She was perfection personified, a true angel. A year before she died, she got dreadfully ill. She lost so much weight, she coughed like a frog, and had mucous drip out of her nose. I took her to the vet twice and he saved her life. She went on to life another full year very healthy. She peacefully died within one days period of time. She didn't suffer. I was able to hold her as she took her last breath.
I just miss her so horribly. This forum has been a Godsend for me. The warmth and compassion of the individuals here is off the radar.
Thank you for taking the time to read about my Ana Ng.

-Katie

K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Jenniferhiggs1221
Anang..so sorry for your loss of you precious baby.she was beautiful..my heart goes out to you..its been 11/weeks today since i lost my orange tabby Reeses.and not a day goes by i dont miss my best friend..they truly do make our lives better
Quote 0 0
Pagmem
I am so sorry for your loss. Ana Ng reminds me of my cat Puck, who passed away about two months ago. Puck was my confidant ad buddy. He always liked to curl up against my stomach at night when we’d go to bed. He was a real talker too. I found him wrapped up in a cardboard box which had been thrown in a dumpster. If he hadn’t been so vocal, I would not have heard him and gone dumpster diving for the first and only time in my life! When I opened that box and those big green eyes met mine, we just bonded. He was 14 when he died.

I have cried a lot too and sometimes at night I could swear I feel him jumping up on the bed. And as you said, the house just isn’t the same. A part of me fears the time (which I know is coming) when I’ll be used to it.

I send you my best wishes and healing prayers.

Melissa
Melissa
Quote 0 0
anang
Jennifer, thank you for your kind words. My heart goes out for you for the loss of Reeses. You are a true sweetheart and I look forward to reading your posts!

Melissa, Puck sounds amazing. I am in awe of the manner of which you found him! It also continues to amaze me how animals can be horribly mistreated and continue to love and trust. You gave him the most amazing life ever and you saved him. 14 is a wonderfully long life for a cat (although never long enough for us.) Ana Ng used to sleep under my arm and against my chest every night. I miss that so much. Have you posted any pictures of Puck? I look forward to reading your other posts. Thanks again for your kind words!

Much love to everyone here on this site, we are all grieving for different, but somewhat similar reasons,
-Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
Oh Mellissa how wonderful you so clearly saved him. The one beautiful thing about your story is that you know he had 14 more years with you than he would have had on earth were it not for you.
AR
Quote 0 0
anang
My dearest Ana Ng,

You are in my heart and soul. I hate walking into the house and expecting to see you. Please know how beloved you are to me. You were the light of my life, my angel on earth. I named you after a "They Might Be Giants" song, which I would play for you every Friday night. You will always be my girl. It's been almost a month, and nothing is the same without you. Thank you for hanging on when you knew that I was badly injured and in so much pain. You were so comforting to me and loving. Having you next to me gave me hope and so much happiness. You will always be in my heart, I love you more than anything. 
Forever my love,
Katie

K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Miasmom_704
Hello Katie,

Your Anna Ng is beautiful. I love her face in that picture. Her sleeping under your arm is so sweet. I am sorry for your pain. We all here can relate to the same pain. I lost my Mia on July 2 after a brutal night of her suffering. She was 18. I am glad Mia and Anna Ng had long lives but it is never enough for us. Why can’t they live as long as we do? I can relate to your pain of seeing her around the house. I just came home from food market and this is the time, at dusk when I would make dinner, give her her dinner and we would be snuggling on the couch. She was my only family. I live in a small apartment and everywhere I look I see her. Taking away her food dishes and her special glass on the coffee table and giving away her food was so painful. All I do is cry. While I was at the stove I expected her to be meowing for her supper.

We all understand your pain. It is normal grieving. I try to watch funny things too because my heart is so heavy.

Keep writing in this forum. We share your pain. Anna Ng was a beautiful girl. You gave her such love and she gave you such love. We have to count ourselves fortunate for at least knowing such love from them.

Blessings,

Maryellen
Mia’s Mom
Please visit Mia’s memorial
Visit Mia's Rainbow Bridge Memorial Residency

Quote 0 0