Tankie12 Show full post »
MyBella
Hi Lynn,

As a full moon is approaching in a few days, it has me thinking of your Gentle Giant Tankie, I sincerely wish for the sky to be full of beautiful, bright blinking stars that let you know your beautiful girl is forever watching over her loving Mom. May your heart always know and feel the warmth of your Tankie's gentle paws as she embraces you with such love.

Thank you for your recent visit, your words of support are so appreciated and truly valued, thank you so much Lynn.

Wishing for each day to bring the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend, Don
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
When I see these pictures I see what could have all been different. These were taken while we were w/o power, after the Hurricane. Trying to cool her off with ice cream and cold towels. That means she had the UTI that killed her kidneys. In essence she was dying, silently right in front of me. This wouldn’t have been the 9th full moon since her death if I’d have known how sick she was instead of just miserably hot😔
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Lynn 💜
Thinking of you & Tankie always. Sending you big hugs. 💜
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
catiebee
This breaks my heart for you, Lynn. It's so unfair. You'd have flown to the moon and back for her, if you could, if it would have helped.

I wish there were words to literally soothe your heart. And a way to give you a break from the pain. 

Beautiful Tankie! So deeply loved and so greatly missed!

You're in my thoughts and I'm sending many hugs....

Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 1 0
Tankie12
My beautiful Tankie girl how can it be that 20 moons have hung in the sky since I held you? It seems I was just hearing your newborn cries of hunger desperate to be found. Wasn’t I just fixing your bottles? Your cry was what I first heard, and the last sound you made.
I’ve been soo mad at God for taking you. I’ve decided I was Agnostic than realized I desperately need to believe, or I have nothing.
You were my strength in my worst times. My reason to go on, to get strong and give you back the life we had. The stronger I got the more you slipped away. Like water in my hands you slipped away no matter how tight I held on.
I feel you at times and my heart knows it’s you than I sink again into that anger. I’m still fighting your death like a warrior standing alone in the dark lashing out internally desperate to make contact with the villains who did this.
Heart shapes keep showing up without me realizing it. A sudden shape in the lawn, on a frame I’ve bought, a random object that was laid without thought and forms a heart, on and on, here and there. Not until it dawned on me how much it was happening did I reach up to feel your heart tag that hangs on my neck. You died with it on, I promised to wear it until I put it back on you, and I will, baby girl I will,,,,,
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Hello, precious Lynn.

There is nothing more unfair than the awful truth. And how I wish your darling girl was still in your arms physically!

The strain, the pain, the aching soul, it's all so real, so heartbreaking. Why can't relief come? I don't know why these losses have made us feel inconsolable. 

It's amazing that the earliest cries still feel recent in your heart, mind and emotions. Maybe that's why there is still so much shock and sense that it just cannot be...

I'm thankful for the heart shapes you're finding and for what they speak to you.

Anger is a strength. So is that fighting you're doing. I understand how your heart continues to protest intensely and insistently. 

I just wanted to come. Just want to be here. To say yes and to hear you. To affirm you and be alongside to the degree I can. Distance between humans can be far, but not so between kindred hearts. 

Hugs to you, Lynn!

Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Catie it means a lot that you found my long *lost* threat and replied here as well as my original “Lost”.
These feelings are without a doubt inconsolable ones, short of a miracle only time will bring back that joy we felt.
Oh yes Catie I still remember everything about the morning I found the girls. They shouldn’t be here, I have no idea how she (Tank) knew I was walking above her. Her mother could barely crawl under the shed and to have them there was no small feat. But for Tankie to hear through closed ears or somehow feel the vibration of my footsteps is something I still don’t understand. The first time she crawled out I put her back thinking I’d scared the mother off and I wanted that mother to come back and get her! Seriously I didn’t want a puppy to bottle feed. But she wouldn’t stay put and the second time Browns followed😂 TWO crying newborns dragging their umbilical cords through the dirt. Now I really wanted that biatchi to come back! But lucky for me she didn’t.
How I wish I could do it all over again
Take care Catie,,,,,
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Twenty-four moons baby girl, i love you always😔💔,,,,,
Quote 2 0
CK1991
Tankie12: I can feel the pain behind your words. It’s very hard missing our beautiful pets! Hugs to you!!
CK
I’m editing to say how lovely your attachment is! Just lovely!
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Dear Lynn,

24 full moons since your beautiful, gentle giant Tankie had to leave, at times I'm sure it feels like 24 minutes while other times it must feel like 24 lifetimes, time can play such havoc on our heart, mind and emotions, pulling us in all different directions as we try our best to forge ahead into a world that is now unknown to us. 
Never does a full moon go by without your beautiful Tankie in my thoughts, I love the effect the moon has on me when some nights I feel a sense of loneliness, but when I see that moon, so full, reflecting it's bright beautiful light, my heart is comforted, it truly feels like a gentle, giant hug on my heart, filling me with warmth and love while letting me know that I survived another night of this pain in my heart. Seeing that moon and the surrounding stars brings me the comfort I need in that moment, I sincerely and truly hope it brings the comfort your heart so desires as well.

Sending my warmest wishes along with gentle hugs, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the love that your beautiful Tankie continues to surround you with, may Tankie always fill your heart with her bright, soft, beautiful light.

Your friend always, Don

Image result for moon is my companion quotes
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
88DFA199-0EBD-41C2-868F-598EAA1DEC98.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Hello, sweet lady!

Lynn, it's so good to have word from you, even though I know it's heart-wrenching to come here and post. I've had you on my heart in recent days. That is such a gorgeous image but it carries so much sorrow. Just as I know your heart continues to do, and that is an understatement.

I hope you are faring as well as possible during these tough times.  I've thought a bazillion times how much easier this pandemic and isolation would be, if my treasure was still with me. I have no doubt you feel the same. 

Sending you heartfelt greetings and care across the miles. Stay safe and well and please know you're thought of warmly.

Catie
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0