johill2011
It's 17 weeks today Miz Cat since we said our goodbyes.  I miss you so much.  I miss our little chats, the way you used to love your evening massages, the way you used to wake me up early by patting my face. I miss you at night and not feeling your lovely furry body curled up next to me on the bed purring away.  Daddy G and I will miss you this summer when we have our first barbecue but don't worry I'll make sure I put your cushion on the chair so that you can join us if you want to.  You were (and always will be) my best friend Boo.  Remember what I used to say...?  I love you so much it hurts!  I am trying hard not to think about out last day together as it brings back too much pain and sadness for me.  I know that you loved me just as much as I loved you.  I hope that you are happy and free from pain now my little man. Tears are falling now so have to go.   IMG_0004.JPG  I will always love you. Mummy xxxxx
Quote 0 0
Sasha_RIP
I'm sorry for your loss. Miz Cat sounded like the perfect little friend. Just know that you're not alone in your grief.
Sasha's Mom
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
So sorry, Miz Cat certainly sounds like she was your best little friend, and such a lovely photo of her. Its so hard adapting to life without them.
                                                                        Hugs, Jackie.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0