Leahbeahis

Luc Luc, my little girl, I can’t stop thinking about you. I am still not used to this new normal without you, and it’s been nearly four months since that awful day I lost you. I found some of your hairs in my sheets, which have been washed several times since you left, and that made my day. I feel connected to you even though you aren’t here physically. I miss you so much. My heart aches every day that I don’t get to spend with you. You were a light in the darkest of times. No matter what was happening in the world, you were always there for me, showering me with your love. I can still hear your whine, your bark, your howl, and your growl. I remember exactly how your ears feel, and how your soft and silky hair feels. I even remember how stinky your breath always was, no matter how much I brushed your teeth. Keep on playing and enjoying yourself, Lucy. I will be there in time. I’m counting down the days until then. Love you Luc Luc.

DSC026471.jpg
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Leah,

Luc Luc is such a darling little girl. It is so difficult being without our wonderful companions. I lost my Gonzo over 7 months ago, and tomorrow it's 5 months since I lost Solly and this new 'normal' feels alien to me too. It is so difficult to adjust to a world without them. I appreciate all that you say about Luc Luc. My hurt isn't going anywhere soon.

Your feelings towards your baby girl are testament to the bond you shared with her when she was physically here. I know that feeling all too well. She will always be with you wherever you go.

My thoughts are with you and little Luc Luc.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0