Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
MyBella

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Peanut's Mom,

So I see that your husband is sneaking some cheese to sweet Heidi, and here we thought she just wasn't doing her sit-ups as she claimed she was......

There is something so precious and touching with your husband sneaking Heidi treats, Daddy making sure to spoil his little girl without Mom knowing, but we never get away with it, Moms always know....right!!!!???

Never does a Monday go by without your beautiful Peanut in my thoughts, may your heart always feel the softness of your sweet Peanut's love each and every day, bringing with her love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Be sure to leave some extra treats out for Peanut tonight, and of course spoil Heidi with treats as well.

Your friend always, Don
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #17 
Hi, Peanut's Mom. After I read the story of the 'cheese' I just had to post. You brought back a beautiful memory for me and I thank you for that. Nicky and China were both very picky about the treats I gave them, I guess they were a little spoiled. But CHEESE, oh my, they never turned that down. Any time I got a little cheese to give to them I had to hide it from Deborah, it was not on their approved list, I guess, lol. They would give me away every single time. When I would sit down with cheese in my napkin they would get too excited and Deborah would always know that something was up. Such a sweet memory.

I hope you and Heidi and family are doing well, these seasons, the holidays are always so difficult. You are always in my prayers and my candle lighting on Sunday is a time I honor all our angels, especially Peanut. Blessings to you all.

Your friends, Charlie and Deborah.

Reply with quote  #18 
Peanuts mom
I'm sure Peanut is happy that your happy, I'm sure that's why Heidi is with u . Two months for the loss of my boy, i still have very bad days as we all always will about our Furbabies. She sounds like she is a little reminder for u of Peanut.
I hope when I'm ready I will see some of my boy in him. I want another boy of course. I hope Heidi keeps your heart smiling, and brings u happy memories of your girl Peanut!
Many hugs and prayers
Sincerely Jessica

Attached Images
jpeg FB_IMG_1538108996799.jpg (26.47 KB, 1 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi Peanut's Mom,

Sending strength, peace and healing on this Peanut Monday, and I'm sure your sweet Heidi provides the smiles with her adorable personality. I can just imagine how proud Peanut is of her loving Mom, and how happy Peanut is to see adorable Heidi snuggling her way into your heart while bringing a bit of healing each day, I'm sure Peanut whispers puppy secrets to Heidi, telling her the many ways to bring a smile to their wonderful Mom's face, your girls working together as a team, how beautiful is that.

Please give my best to your husband, I love how he sneaks bits of cheese to Heidi, I think I like it even more that he thinks you don't know.
May your heart always feel the love that your beautiful Peanut sends you each and every day.

Your friend always, Don
PeanutWee

Reply with quote  #20 
Thank you Don and all my friends here. It's been hard the past couple/few months to express my feelings and I want to apologize to everyone who I've not written to lately. We put up a pretty garden fence in an area sheltered from the north winds, a play yard for little friends Peanut may send to us and a safe place where I can grow more flowers and have pretty things for Peanut. There is a small raised garden bed in the center and right now it only has fresh loose soil in it - Heidi runs in circles around the bed and then pounces in it and digs, digs, digs...and then as seems her way to do when she is having fun, she runs back to me and puts her front paws on my leg and tells me she is happy. This brings tears, as many things do, and just as many times, I don't know the words to say why.

Wishing you all peace and love,
Peanut's Mom

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #21 
Hi Peanut`s Mom,  there is no need to apologize at all - it can be so hard to write down our feelings at times, and we must do whatever we feel is right to keep going forward on this journey of such deep emotions.   Your garden sounds lovely, and I`m sure Peanut has had a "paw" in making it look pretty - and Heidi certainly seems to be having lots of fun in it!   Tears are never too far away when we remember all those special times shared with our babies,  its just that we loved them so very much, but you have given little Heidi a beautiful life and I`m sure she brings lots of smiles...     Sending you peaceful thoughts, and big hugs,

Jackie x

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi Peanut’s mom,
Your garden sounds lovely and will be a nice place to always remember your precious Peanut. Heidi is obviously having fun and is a happy girl! You may be having some mixed emotions: enjoying Heidi, yet missing Peanut, hence the tears. It will all work out. 💕💕
Sending hugs,
MJ
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #23 
Hi Peanut's Mom, You never have to apologize for your feelings. Sometimes it feels best to just quietly reminisce with our bestest friends in our hearts. I’ll bet your garden will be beautiful, and it’s so sweet that Heidi is letting you know how much she enjoys it. You never know, Peanut is probably running around right with her, and Heidi stops to let you know that both of your girls are always there. Big hugs to you all from your friends,

Molly’s Mom...Dawn (and Molly) xxxx

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutWee
Thank you Don and all my friends here. It's been hard the past couple/few months to express my feelings and I want to apologize to everyone who I've not written to lately. We put up a pretty garden fence in an area sheltered from the north winds, a play yard for little friends Peanut may send to us and a safe place where I can grow more flowers and have pretty things for Peanut. There is a small raised garden bed in the center and right now it only has fresh loose soil in it - Heidi runs in circles around the bed and then pounces in it and digs, digs, digs...and then as seems her way to do when she is having fun, she runs back to me and puts her front paws on my leg and tells me she is happy. This brings tears, as many things do, and just as many times, I don't know the words to say why.

Wishing you all peace and love,
Peanut's Mom

Oh Peanut's Mom, how precious and beautiful does Peanut's garden sound, I am so happy to hear you made a special area in honor of your adorable Peanut, and it sure sounds like Heidi is happy you made this special area as well. I can just picture your sweet Heidi digging away with her little paws, maybe she is digging a hole for the perfect place to plant a peanut bush in honor of her big sister, how sweet and beautiful is that.....

Thank you for sharing your garden with us here, please send me some photos if you want, I would love to see Heidi happily playing in Peanut's garden.
Sending my warmest wishes on this Peanut Monday for peace, love and healing to always find your heart. Be sure to give Heidi those belly rubs for me, and make sure you pretend not to notice when your husband sneaks Heidi some cheese treats.....oh how that warms my heart and makes me smile....what a beautiful, special Peanut Monday.

Your friend always, Don
CKMP

Reply with quote  #25 
Peanut's Mom, 

Thank you so much for thinking of Maggee, Kassee and myself and for your so kind message.  
No need to apologize - there are just those times when words fail us, or there are just no more words left to say.   

Your garden sound wonderful, safe, secure and serene...a place for safety, for fun and for remembering...May your sweet Heidi find a way to bring you a smile, a laugh and much love...and Know your Peanut angel never strays far keeping a close eye on her mom and the 'new one' - Never 'fear' those tears - they are tears of love and there is never anything 'wrong' with tears of love.  Those emotions do get a hold on us - and while you are indeed enjoying your Heidi, your heart is torn in two - as those antics of Heidi bring forth those precious memories of moments with your Peanut girl...But remember there is a Peanut paw in all!  She is right there digging, running and turning about - showing Heidi the way to say, thank you mom, I love you so...
May your heart feel a sense of calm and ease as your angel touches you with soft paws - hearts entwined together for always...Your guardian angel Peanut...
Many hugs Peanut's Mom!
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #26 
Hi Peanut`s Mom,  thank you so much for your post on Jim`s thread, and yes, the years we spent with Jim were so very special - I just wish we could go back and do it all again with him...      Your husband`s potato soup sounds delicious - and I love how you say there is so much love in it - there really is nothing like home made soup when we don`t feel too well. 

I hope Heidi is doing well, and that she is enjoying her new garden - Jim loved to be out in the garden, whatever the weather and it was hard to get him to come indoors sometimes! Wishing you and Heidi a very Merry Christmas, filled with lots of beautiful memories of little Peanut - she is never too far away from you.

Big Hugs,   Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #27 
I know this may seem awful of me, but sometimes I feel like the day after a holiday is the better part of a holiday...leftovers in the fridge and hopefully not all the paper plates are gone...and if there are still some dishes in the sink needing to be washed, well they aren’t going anywhere so yeah...breathe...we’ve made it through.

Wishing all my friends here at the forum a peaceful, warm holiday season.

Hugs,
Peanut’s Mom

CKMP

Reply with quote  #28 
Peanut's Mom,
I agree with you!!!
May you find some peace, some calm and the touch of your little Peanut.  May you feel the beat of her heart within your own, and that too fleeting moment of assurance she is with you always.  May Heidi soothe you with those oh so special puppy kisses.  Many hugs Peanut's Mom, and extra rubs for your earthly angel girl.
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #29 
Peanut’s Mom, Oh so true...I think winding down to enjoy the peace and tranquility of little pitter patter paws on our hearts is one of the greatest gifts of all. We’re very blessed to have our little ones wrapped in our hearts, always so close to us. Wishing you, Peanut and Heidi all the beauty of Christmas. Lots of hugs and love,

Dawn and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #30 
Peanut's Mom,
Wondering how you and Heidi are doing?  Hopefully throughout the days there are those moments that only your little Peanut could have a paw in...a touch, a shadow, a sound that is a little touch of love from your sweet girl.  May your heart and soul be soothed with the hugs and kisses of your Heidi and by the warmth of the devotion of your angel...Hugs
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.