animal_qwackers
Gonzo (Mr Mischief) ... the apple of mummy's eye. Love you forever, my special little man. It's been 14 weeks since I had to say goodbye to you. I miss you so and will never forget you. Cuddles xxxDurham-20130512-00498.jpg  IMG_0635.JPG
015.JPG 
019.JPG  526.jpg   

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Beautiful baby.  So sorry for your loss.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you for your kind sentiments. I am sorry for your loss also. Your baby was such a cutie.

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
loft2111
He is adorable! Love the picture of him on his back, so cute.  Sorry for your loss, I know it's hard, we all know...Hopefully the pain starts to ease for all of us.  I lost my Little Man on 10/1 and still trying to come to terms with it.
Take care.
Quote 0 0
Po_Po_and_The_White_Warg
AWWWWW!!! My goodness what handsome guy!!!  Oh what a character he must have been...looks like such a Gonzo!  =D  Here's big hugs to you...thank you for sharing...  Keep them coming!
I will always love you...my furry son Raptor and my furry baby Zeus.  How wise you both were....you taught me so much.  I learned that it was I, who needed you....
Quote 0 0
sde
what a beauty.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
jackson64
What a sweetie!!!!  Hugs to you......   :(
Tricia
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you sde and Tricia for your sentiments and replies. It means a lot to me. My fluffy little fella was such a sweet and beautiful cat. He is sorely missed.

Wendy

Quote 0 0
fonziesmom
He's adorable. He Looks perfect for cuddling!
I will love and miss you forever, My Fonzie Bear...
Quote 0 0