quirks

hey Remy....how u doing mommas special lil guy........ wow 13 weeks since u left for the bridge honey, and i still miss u every single day.....oh for another moment with u baby boy! i am healing remy, and i can remember u with such love and not so many tears. i havent forgotten u lil man....lol how can i when poor maggie gets called remy..... each time i use yr name in error i wonder if its so i dont forget. i stroke yr lock of fur and remember how u felt..... u have a special place in my heart and soul that will be yours forever. maggie is settled now and is SUCH a loving cuddly girl, thanku for sending her my way!!! well bubba i hope u r sunning yrself in a pretty spot up there, and are playing with all yr new friends......give tootie a lil head butt for her momma and i. will see u in the new dawn of a brand new day........ i so cant wait for the moment u come running full steam ahead to me...love u so much remy....yr momma....xoxoxoxox

Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Hi Erika,

What a sweet tribute to your Remy.  I'm so glad you are healing.  I know Remy was your special little guy.  I remember you said that Remy would give you little head butts when he was loving on you.  Awww!  That is so precious.  Tootie was such a sweet little doll.  I bet our sweet babies are feeling loving and close to each other.

Cookie is getting sweeter too.  As long as I don't try to get too familiar with her and demand to hold her and kiss her, she will come cuddle with me on her terms.  :D

I'm so glad you are doing better, dear Erika.  Have a good day!

Hugs,

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
quirks
thank you sweet sherry.......knowing that just one person cares makes a big difference to me. im just scared of forgetting and being forgotten.
u know i love ya!!
erika xoxo
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Aww!  You're welcome sister!  I know what you mean.  It does make a big difference to know that someone cares.  It helps so much with the healing.  You know I care. 

Love,

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
quirks

i know it!!! and am grateful too........ no fun being a black sheep............. lmfao xoxo

Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Erica,
I have not forgotton you or Remy, but I have been a very neglectful friend. I'm so sorry.
13 wks, me 17 wks. Feels lke a time warp somedays? Does for me.
In life 13 or 17 wks is a drop in the bucket. To be without our little loves, forever. Guess I know now what is meant by the saying "time is relevent"
But, we measure by our hearts, not the clock on the wall.
I'm so happy you are able to think of Remy with more softness than sadness.  Sadness will never leave, because we will always miss our babies. I guess this is moving toward giving love and loss a proper place in our lives.  For me, when my life is a little out of whack, I can revert to the deep tears for Tuffy. But mostly when I picture his sweet face looking at me with his special "mommy" look, the image has a "soft", "gentle" edge. 
Wish I could hook my brain up and print out the pictures of him I see there! LOL  (OK I said I was better, not sane! LOL)
Give Maggie a cuddle for me
Love you

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0