Wileykitten
November 2nd marks 11 weeks that I lost my best friend, Wiley. Not doing so well as I write this.. I was just sitting in front of my aquarium watching the fish and I remembered how he used to paw the glass-
left paw on the side, right paw on the front-trying to catch the algae eater... I smiled then began to cry. I just can't deal with this loss... him being gone magnifies anything else I am facing. At least when he was here I still had my Wiley no matter what else was happening. I could get that kitten-hug and cry in his fur... I feel like im unraveling, like a thread on a sweater someone pulls and it just gets worse.
Im just so sad all the time....

Wiley I love u so much xoxo Willow, Tanner, Abbeyboo, DJ, Fuzzy, and Sevyn miss u too.
This house is not the same without u here...
Abbey is doing a few things u used to do and I can't help but wonder if u have been here and she sees u... they seem to be doing better than me... this house is just not the same without u, my Keeten lover sweet.
Im sorry im only lighting tea lights, I need to get u a new votive holder I couldn't get the old candle bottom out of ur special vase.
Im so sad, Wiley... im happy for u that u are healthy and running and playing with Sammy and Tommy and hopefully uve met all my other pets that went there so long ago... I just miss u so much and im so lost without my best friend and kitten-hugs and playing chase and hide 'n go seek. Everything is just upside down now.

"Ooh u make me live... whenever this world is cruel to me I got u, ur all I need... ooh u make me live now Wiley, ooh u make me live... ur the first one when things turn out bad... Ive been without u such a long time, ur my sunshine and I want u to know that my feelings are true...
I really love u
Ur my Best Friend-"

Forever loving u, keeten ((HUGS))
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
I will be thinking of you tomorrow, Stacie. Days, weeks and months just fly by and we wonder why a bit of relief won't come along. I hope time will prove us wrong and show us that it can indeed heal our broken hearts.

Sending thoughts of healing. I wish you strength and courage,

Eric
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
((((HUGS))))
Quote 0 0
BradsMum
Stacie......I think about you often and know you miss Wiley so very much.  I too wish you strength and courage.  I know this journey is so terribly hard and sometimes it just seems impossible for us to get to the other side.

Just to update you on me and Brad......I have had 5 calls from the nuclear power plant with reports of sightings and everyone saying it looks like the photo of Brad in the newspaper....one just a few days ago from a security person who said she will do her best to get a pic of the cat's face and email it to me.  Brad has very distinct facial markings so I would know right away. It has certainly been encouraging to know that there are so many people out there who want to help a lost animal. My trips driving around there did not turn up anything and they have advised me that I shouldn't be driving into a secure facility like that. My husband keeps saying its way too far and too close to a 6 lane highway which he would have had to cross.  I keep saying cats can do the most amazing things and I think alot of people on this forum would certainly agree with that.

Take care and please find comfort from your other wonderful furry friends.

Faye
[image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  l
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thank u xoxo
Are u talking about the Ginna Nuclear Power Plant near me????
Quote 0 0
BradsMum
No its across Lake Ontario in Ontario Canada.  The name is Darlington Nuclear....near Toronto.
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
oh... I forgot ur on the other side. Well thats hopeful news :) id go back there if I were u.... never give up hope do whatever it takes it could be Brad and u dont want to underestimate how far he could have gotten. Ud be surprised the ground he could cover.

I keep praying xoxo
Quote 0 0
BradsMum
Thank u Stacie for your prayers. 
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
keep me posted.. this is good!
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" -Mark 11:24
Quote 0 0