Forum

Author   Comment  
CoopersMommy

Reply with quote  #1 
It was 11 weeks today that I lost my baby boy. My best friend. My heart. Life is not the same without you Cooper. That's for sure. It seems lately that things couldn't possibly get any worse. It just keeps piling on us. But we will do our best. I know you'd want me to be happy so I try every day. Mommy misses you more than ever and I think of you every moment. I hope you are ok and not alone. I never wanted you to be alone a single second. You were the best boy and little brother in the world and always will be. I love you boo boo.
tikibarb

Reply with quote  #2 
I wish I had words to help you feel better.  I know it is very hard.  It is amazing to me how much love can be felt from a beloved pet and companion.  They truly offer unconditional love which makes them that much more endearing.  You have a very good attitude, much better than mine though I am working on it.  All we can do it continue to put one foot in front of the other until we meet them at the Bridge.
donnalee

Reply with quote  #3 
CoopersMommy, I am so sorry to hear that things are still not going well for you.  I certainly agree with you....life is just not the same without our companion and best friend.  Something about that pure love and devotion they gave us that just made life  easier and better.  As tikibarb (and some country/western song) says, breathe in, breathe out, and put one foot in front of the other.  Sounds simple, but some days, it seems that is all we can do is just keep going through the motions.  It has to turn around for you at some point.  I am so sorry for the difficulties you are going through.  Even though you are in a valley now, a hill has to come up....I hope very soon for your sake.

Tikibarb,  I get a sense that even though you are still hurting deeply yourself, you really wish you could help others to feel better.  You are very generous in your support and encouragement to others.  I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate that about you!   
Mia870

Reply with quote  #4 

I am thinking of you, life is definitely so very different without our beloved fur babies. It is so nice to think we can share our grief, we all understand exactly what each of us is going through. I think I will miss Mia for the rest of my life, the pain is still raw and real. CoopersMommy, I hope things start to get better for you, you are in my thoughts    

Reply with quote  #5 
CoopersMommy, what you said about him wanting you to be happy is something I was thinking about the other day. They definitetly would be heartbroken to see us crying so much - they sense when we're not doing well. So yes, we need to try and feel better and remember the good times.

I tried that the other night by watching the only video I have of Misty - her at a water test where she did a perfect job. I thought it would make me feel better and smile and there was some of that. But I think my timing was bad - I watched it right at the time I last visited her at the vet.

Misty, Mommy loves you and wants you to be happy and healthy. Please give Gwen a kiss from me too. Everyone take care and know that you have so many people here who care.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.