Chinadoll Show full post »
JennC
Thank u for posting these beautiful quotes. They really touched my heart. Your Chinadoll is so adorable. I really hope all our fur babies are having fun up there while keeping a tab on us. Thanks for all the kind words and encouragements you have offered to all of us.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Thank you so much, Teeny and JennC and Don, you brought a smile and a warmth to my heart. Thank you for the comments about Chinadoll, it really brightened my day and to see someone else mention her name, brings a happiness to my soul. It's the little gestures, the little words that mean so much. Blessings to you all.
I want to post a thread for Chinadoll and my other dog Nicky who passed in April, I want to tell my short story of them, to honor them here, when my heart is able. thank you.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
MyBella

"There is an unspoken rule that when your dog is sleeping on you, you don't move..."

Hi Charlie,

I saw this quote the other day and of course it reminded me of you and China, I imagine you were like me when your little girl was sleeping in your arms or on your lap, we didn't dare move, let alone breathe too hard......yep, they sure stole and owned our hearts.
I think it would be a great tribute to your Chinadoll and Nicky if you feel up to starting a thread for them, you have such great memories of them and the photos you have shared with me are absolutely priceless. I still laugh at China grabbing Noel's tail, so funny and then of course the photo of Nicky running from Noel, makes me laugh each time.

Hope you are doing well and Deborah is able to enjoy some deserved relaxing days, she has earned them that's for sure. Give her my best wishes and always my warmest wishes to you both for such peace and healing to your wonderful hearts.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 0 0
NaomiGuzman
Thank you for these quotes. They are giving me a little peace, as I sit in my darkened house longing to hold my dog one more time.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Hey Don, thank you for your kind words. I hope your Sunday is truly a fun one, I'm sure Bella is up and ready to go, she is soooo cute. I loved the pictures you used for your candlelight tribute, last week and this week. What a precious little girl. I think I'm ok to put a topic out there for China and Nicky, I think it will bring a little peace to me to share and honor them. thank you (and Vera).

your friends
Charlie and Deborah

Just testing to see if I can post a picture here.

[image]
Charlie
Quote 1 0
MyBella
[image] 

Hi Charlie,

I LOVE this photo of China pulling on Noel's tail, this is an absolutely awesome photo, I LOVE it !!!!
How patient Noel must have been with both China and Nicky, to have them come into "his" home and having to deal with them, I am sure Noel let them know he was the boss, but I am sure he protected and loved China and Nicky so much, in fact I have seen the photo of Nicky and Noel cuddling....another great photo, showing the strong bond between Noel and Nicky.
I am so glad to see you are able to post this photo, I hope you post more, you have such a great collection to share with everyone here.
How is Deborah doing? I hope she is starting to enjoy some of the summer, relaxing with a nice Bailey's over the rocks....or better yet, a nice Chinawhite....don't forget the eclair (long john) as well, Deborah deserves to be spoiled with all she has gone through...of course you deserve a treat as well Charlie, so be sure to pour yourself a nice one as well...cheers to our babies.
Great photo Charlie, thanks so much for sharing and thank you for your words of support, I truly appreciate the words you write.
Sending my warmest wishes for continued peace and healing to yours and Deborah's hearts, may your hearts always feel the warmth and loving spirits of your precious China, Nicky and Noel.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0
normsmom
Charlie,

Thank you for posting these wonderful quotes. They brought tears to my eyes and were just what I needed to read right now. Thank you also for your kind reply to my thread about my Norm. China and Nicky sound like two beautiful souls, who changed your life for the better. It's amazing how we and our animals often end up saving each other. 

Heather
Quote 0 0