kmayo99
It has been 1 week since we lost Yuki.
I’m so sad and it hurts so much. It hurts to think about how just a few weeks ago I was holding him and playing with him. I would picture him in places where he would usually be. I wish he was still with us. I can’t even look at pictures of him without crying. He was taken so soon. He was only 2 1/2.
There are so many things I wish I would’ve done to prevent his tragic car accident. It hurts so much. All of my younger siblings are hurting. I am in college, my 2 siblings are in high school, 1 in middle school, and 1 in elementary. It’s really hard for them as well. Especially for my parents. My dad hides his feelings but my mom blames herself. She is taking it the hardest. I wish the pain we are all feeling went away. I wish Yuki was still with us.
Quote 0 0
CeeCeesMom
Hi kmayo99, please accept my condolences on the loss of your precious Yuki.  He looks so adorable in his picture.  I too often picture my cats in the places where they would usually be.  Guilt and regret are such a common part of the grieving process and makes losing loved ones even more painful than it already is.  I often see drivers speeding through parking lots.  It's really scary the way some people drive.  You and your parents aren't to blame for the reckless driver who hit your beloved Yuki.
Quote 0 0