firelace
Our beautiful Star left us 1 month ago tomorrow. I now remember we got down on the floor with her and we did say good bye. This had not come to mind because I was in shock. But a light came across the rainbow bridge with the memory that yes. I said though I will miss you, You can sleep if you need to pretty girl. We love you and don't be afraid of leaving us. Because you are tired sweet girl. Thank you my Star for bringing this to me as I started coming out of shock. Rest in peace as you are now the brightest star in the sky at night. You are amazing.

Star's Mama
RIP our beautiful shining Star. We love you and will miss you always and forever.
Quote 0 0
harmonica
I have a song for you.  I was singing it for my little Spirit in my bed the other night. I hope this doesn't sound weird.  I just thought it fit.

Honey, you are my shining star
Don't you go away
Wanna be right here where you are
until my dying day 

So many have tried, tried to find
a love like yours and mine 

Girl, don't you realize
how you hypnotize?
Make me, love you more each time 

Honey I'll never leave you lonely
Give my love to you only
to you only, to you only 

Honey, you are my shining star.
Don't you go away.
until my dying day. 

Feels so good when we're lying here next to each other,
lost in love. 

Baby, when we touch, love you so much.
You're all I ever dreamed of. 

Honey I'll never leave you lonely;
give my love to you only,
to you only, to you only. 

Honey, you are my shining star.
Don't you go away.
until my dying day

Lisa
Quote 0 0
firelace
Sweet. Thanks for thinking of this.  :-)

Star's Mama
RIP our beautiful shining Star. We love you and will miss you always and forever.
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
I am thinking of you and Star.  Tomorrow (25th) is a month since we said goodbye to our Bailey.  It has seemed the longest month of my life.  I asked Bailey to forgive me.  Now I know he has. 
Thinking of you both x
Quote 0 0
firelace
I am thinking of you and Bailey also. I am so happy you have come to a point where you know he forgives you. May you continue to heal through some possible happy memories you have with your wonderful friend. You are so kind and Star and Bailey are very good friends over the rainbow bridge. They talk about us and they seem at peace with the fact that we will someday heal somewhat. But they know we will always love them. They carry that as we will carry their love in our heart always. Peace to you today.

Star's Mama
Quote 0 0
ThomasCatsMummy
Hope you are feeling ok today.  I found the 1 month anniversary the hardest day but since then I've started to make progress.

I know that Star and Bailey are together over the rainbow bridge and looking down on you with love.
Thomas Cat
In our lives 14/4/2009 - 18/05/2013
In our hearts forever
Quote 0 0
dian
Harmonica, what a beautiful song. It was hard to read through the blur of my tears.How I connect with you all this excruciating pain. I lost my shining star 3 weeks ago to almost this minute Bless you guys
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
Thank you for your kind words.  I am sure they are playing together and having fun over the rainbow bridge. 
Dian - I am so sorry for the loss of your furbaby.  This is a great place to come for comfort and support because we have all been through a similar experience.  Bless you too.
Quote 0 0
Momma2Max
its been only 1 week for me, I am surprised I haven't broke down more..but i have good moments and bad.
Kara
Quote 0 0
harmonica
momma2max

Thats how I was at first too.  I think the shock is keeping you at a safe level of grieving. Not that I wish you to feel bad. But it just kinda creeps up on you without warning.

Sending you psychic hugs xoxo
Lisa
Quote 0 0