Linda24

It’s been exactly 1 month today since my Bunny cat passed away And I’m still as sad as ever.  😥 Rest In Peace sweet Bunny.. mama loves you. 
210ABE3C-D170-401C-926D-824BCEDD393A.jpeg 

Linda A.
Quote 0 0
DogMom86
Wow, Bunny is a beautiful cat. Is she part Russian blue? She reminds me of my old cat, Smokey who looked a lot like her except her fur was longer. They said she had some Russian blue. I am so sorry you lost your beloved Bunny. Time may march on but it seems like only yesterday our beloved pets were warming our laps and hearts and in that extend they always will, but it's so hard when a huge piece of your soul (at least mine did) goes with them when they pass. Hugs and blessings.
Mija, Chihuahua: 2004-2019
16 years
London, Golden Retriever: 2005-2020
15 years

Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, Kawaii and Pepita the Chihuahua

Quote 0 0
Linda24

Thank you, I’m not sure if she’s Russian blue, but she looks like it.  She was given to my husband nearly 20 yrs ago on a job he was doing. the lady mentioned she was getting rid of the cat, and my husband ask for her. ❤️ Bunny had never been allowed outside. She was a country club cat living in a big fancy house. She came here and was allowed to go out when she wanted. She loved whipped cream and sitting in the sun.  I’ve never seen a cat with such personality. she didn’t walk Like a cat, she trotted through the house like a little bulldog. She was a master at opening cabinets and drawers. she was just so special. ❤️ 6E08C265-BA8A-43F3-A6C8-BC789278AAE2.jpeg 

Linda A.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Beautiful cat!! I left a message on your other thread but I wanted to have one more look at Bunny.
Hugs!!!
Quote 0 0