Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 73     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #76 
Thanks so much Scooters mom.  This has been a very hard week for me, but today the butterflies seemed to be a sign from my girl.  I watched them fly around me like our furangels telling me they are free and happy and trying to let me know.  I think of your little Scooter and you often and keep you both in my prayers.  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #77 
Hi JoNancy
Just wanted to pop on and say Hello
Thinking about you and sweet Scooter,. it's funny as I go out into the world to take care of daily chores so many things remind of my forum friends and their dear furangels
I have to think they are reinforcing the connection we have and doing what they can to help us all during our difficult days trying to cope with their absence here on earth

Hugs to you
Diana

Reply with quote  #78 
Dali's Mom and Beesmom

Thank you both for remembering me, I have been having a tough time of it lately and coming here helps.

Take care,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #79 
Joancy, Like Dianna, I am constantly reminded of our furbabies.  Another Sunday without my girl, week 20, and it makes me think of you, Scooter, and others. It really is a long and painful process, this grieving thing. I just want you to know that lately I see more and more dachshunds. Or maybe I am just seeing then through different eyes. They have our hearts and yet we have them too Joancy. bird_memorial_poem_cards-r950e2d77dcdf4df7bcd5e3b5a144418b_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg  You and dear Scooter are in my thoughts..............hugs to you both.............Sincerely, Andrea.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #80 
Thank you Andrea, I needed this today. I sometimes wonder if he knows how much he is loved and missed.

Hugs
Jonancy...Scooters mama
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #81 
JoNancy...  I have no doubt that your Scooter knows how much he is loved and missed, just as he knew how much you loved him when he was physically here. Missing is the loved left behind when they are gone, until we are reunited.  We can only cherish their memories and all the "small" things we used to take for granted and honor their memory in all the ways we can until that day.  They make us better people.  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and my Dali

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #82 
Thanks Scooters Mom for your comforting posts on Dali's thread.  We are all member of a group that none of us ever wanted to be in for sure, but we all understand each others pain and grief.  Without this forum, I don't think I could have made the last 7 months.  Our furangels teach us compassion and understanding and open our eyes to things we didn't know possible.  I know your Scooter is watching over you and with you every moment.  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Until we meet again

jonancy

Reply with quote  #83 
Hi my little honey nut... Mama is really doing bad today, my heart is aching worse than ever. Please know I love and miss you MORE with each passing day. I thought it would get easier, but its not. You should be by my side or on my lap right now, I miss you so much! My friends here help me, your probably play with their furbabies. I miss you honey, more than you will ever know, remember I use to say that to you and you looked back at me like..what?? How could mama love me more than she does? Dali's mom said you are watching over me and are with me every moment. I believe this honey, I thought I saw your shadow in the bedroom the other night, maybe that's why I'm crying so much...I want you, not just an imagined shadow. If it's your spirit, please come back..I need you honey.

Love you always and forever

Mama
loft2111

Reply with quote  #84 
Hi Scotter;s mom,
Thank you for posting on LM's thread.  I love the pictures of him and his BFF, I'm so glad I took those, they were shortly before he passed, maybe a month or so.  I'm so sorry you are not doing well, this grief roller coaster is merciless.  I'm sure you saw Scooter's shadow, I too saw a shadow of LM after he passed.  I miss my baby so much, time does nothing at all, I cried for him last night thinking of his cute face and his odd personality, I miss him dearly.  Like you I used to tell LM I loved him a million times a day. During our walks I would stop to hug him and tell him that, he got used to it and knew when I was about to bear hug him and kiss him in the middle of his walk.  He probably thought I was crazy, as did the neighbors!  I don't think any of us will completely heal, how can we, we have lost parts of ourselves.  I hope your days get better, I wish I can give you some advice but here I am 7 months later and i still cry and miss LM terrible.  
Hugs to you and Scooter.
Ann
jonancy

Reply with quote  #85 
Thank you Ann, it does feel like a part of me died. It is such an empty feeling and life is so much harder now. Without this forum, I don't know where I would be.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #86 
Another Thursday tomorrow, so another week goes by without you. When will I stop counting? I think the answer to that is never. I miss you honey, so so much! Not a day goes by that I am not thinking about you.

Always and forever you have my love

Mama
MyBella

Reply with quote  #87 
I believe the counting is part of the grieving process as today was 2 weeks without my little girl and I took it really hard, but I know I will continue to count forever as I will always be thinking of her.
Scooter was a big part of your life and you will always be connected to him, he is such a handsome boy.
We share your pain and hope you find some comfort in visiting here and sharing with others.
We are so sorry for you loss of Scooter, You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely, Don & Vera
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #88 
Joancy, I am thinking about you this Thursday. I don't always post as it is my longest work day of the week. I understand how you are feeling. I seem to have a physical feeling of dread every Sunday for my girl Coco. After almost 5 month's I am still mournful and teary each Sunday as memories of her last moments flood my mind.
   I am sorry Joancy. I sense how very much you miss your darling boy Scooter. I have come to understand that there is no timeline for true grief. I will say that having another canine soul in my home again has been very comforting. There are a lot of mixed emotions when learning to open my heart again, and still grieving my girl. Yet I feel that it is worth the effort knowing that Coco would approve. 
    The sadness over loosing my girl will always be in my heart and soul. I am just trying to do the best thing by her Joancy. I know that you have read the poem that Lee, " Grieving Hannah" posted  "Fragile Circle".    There is a lot to be said for that poem.
    I am just sharing some of my journey and feelings with you. I wish that there was a way to bring our beloveds back. I think the hardest part of death is that it is so final. It is dreadful. Death really is the last enemy. Be easy on yourself Joancy. You are dealing with a heartbreaking loss. Yet I know that Scooter is still with you. He will guide you along. The love never dies.............hugs to you.............xoxoxoxo Andrea.
tootsiesmom

Reply with quote  #89 
Yesterday was 2 weeks without my Tootsie (Scooter's lookalike). It was a really bad day. Isn't it amazing how losing a small thing (size) can leave such a huge whole in your life, home and heart.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #90 
Tootsies mom

I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you mean of how losing such a small dog can leave such a hole in your whole life. I would love to see a picture of Tootsie, even though you said she's Scooters lookalike.

Take care,
Scooters mama
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.