Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 71     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #61 
Hello Joancy, I am sorry for your sadness this morning. I think of you and Scooter very often. I really do feel that sometimes we make connections in life for a reason. I have been wanting to share an experience that I had with you. It made a deep impact on me. This past Sunday was not an easy day for me. Being that is was Coco's 18th week at the bridge and I have also been pretty overcome physically, tired  from a virus, work, and other demands. I had to get to the grocery store and stopped at the Dunkin Donuts to get coffee. I pulled in the parking lot to drink it and pretty much just drown in my sorrows. 
  After a few minutes I had to get going and had my window open, and started to back out of the parking space. About 20 feet away a couple was sitting on a bench, having their coffee, and the man had a dark colored dachshund on his lap. This dog was just perched calmly and looking straight at me!  It was the most peaceful, serene, feeling, meeting his eyes.  I said, " Hello there Scooter!!"  I looked at the couple and I thought of how content they looked with him. It reminded me so much of you! As I drove away, I didn't want to stare at them but it was hard not to.
   I think there was a spiritual connection and Gods way of comforting and blessing me that day. It was really uplifting Joancy. I don't know if this might make you feel a little bit better today. I really wanted to share it with you. I really loved seeing that dachshund!! It helped me to understand how special Scooter is to you!! ...............take care, hugs from me and Coco to you and darling Scooter!!.................Andrea.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #62 
Andrea

That made my day! Thank you for sharing this with me. I want to believe that this was a spiritual connection and God knew both of us would be comforted. Thank you for this and knowing how special Scooter was to me. Reading your reply made me cry but it also made me smile.

Thank your for remembering me and my Scooter

Jonancy...Scooters mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #63 
It's Thursday Scooter, another week since you left. I cried almost all day yesterday, missing you so much. Ten weeks ago honey was the worst day ever. Why did you have to leave, I keep asking that. You were healthy and the next day gone. I still can't comprehend the reason, because someone said "things happen for a reason"
I won't write what I think about that.

I cannot get you out of my mind, I will never forget you. You were and always will be a part of me. I miss cuddling with you. I miss everything about you!!

Mama
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #64 
JoNancy...  I thought about you and little Scooter a lot today.  Those weekly marks are so hard to deal with, they come so fast and it seems they are gone forever.  I know that pain of them being healthy one day and gone the next.  The shock, guilt, anger...all at the same time.  No time to prepare, no time to talk to them and tell them how much we love them...so many things no time for when they just leave like that.  Six months later and the shock is still there for me.  The missing lasts until we are reunited with them.  I agree with you on not writing what you think about the reason thing...how can there be a reason?  I hope you are doing okay on this Thursday.  I wish I could say they get easier, but how can they?  They are not here...   Take care of yourself..  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #65 
Jonancy
Thank you so much for checking in to see how I am on Bees thread
I'm been of struggling of late , part of the rollercoaster of the grief process, but today a little better, probably because I've been very busy with work and have little time to myself to think

I've been thinking about you and Scooter too. And you are so right he will always be a part of you. You have an unbreakable bond and the relationship doesn't end with death , it just changes.
But these time markers are so very painful, I remember what it was like at 10 weeks, still so raw and incomprehensible even at 6 months I still have trouble accepting the permanence
Coming to think I never will, I simple don't want to move on and leave my boy behind, But I do want to honor him and do positive things in his memory

Wishing you a good night and sweet dreams of your beloved Scooter
Diana

Reply with quote  #66 
Thank you Dali's Mom...I'm really starting to dread Thursdays so much that I start crying on Wednesday night. I don't want to ever forget him and I know I never will, but I just want to start feeling "happy" again. Right now I can't even imagine being happy without him. The nicer weather isn't helping, he should be outside with me.

Again, thank you for caring..

Hugs,

Jonancy...Scooters mama

jonancy

Reply with quote  #67 
Scooter...I'm shouting to the heavens. I MISS YOU!!! If I could only hold you again. I love you sweetie, you're mamas little honey nut.

Love you always and forever,

Your Mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #68 
Thank you Bees Mom

I'm glad you're doing better. I've been having a rough time of it lately, the roller coaster of emotions. I would love to have a dream about Scooter. A couple weeks after he died, I had a nightmere that he was trapped in a snowdrift and I couldn't help him, I woke up screaming. Now every night I hope to have a good dream, but so far I haven t. Maybe tonight.

Hugs,

Jonancy...Scooters mama

ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonancy
Scooter...I'm shouting to the heavens. I MISS YOU!!! If I could only hold you again. I love you sweetie, you're mamas little honey nut. Love you always and forever, Your Mama

Hello Joancy, I do a lot of shouting out to the heavens as well for Coco. I often stand in the backyard or driveway and shout, "I LOVE YOU COCO!" into the sky above. I know they hear us Joancy. Scooter knows every bit of your love, and sorrow. I don't think they want us to always be sad, yet they understand that it is a part of missing them! I am thinking of you. Somehow the good lord sent me a hello from your Scooter when I saw that couple on Sunday. He is a darling, sweet, loving boy!!...............hugs to you..................Andrea.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #70 
Hi my little honey nut...

Its Friday night and I'm watching TV, nothing on. Missing you more than ever..I miss holding you and singing the made up songs I sang to you. I love you!!!

Can't write anymore...

Love you always and forever

Mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #71 
Hi mamas little honey nut....Again thinking about you. Daddy and me both had a good cry today for you. We miss you honey. Mama gets help by writing at this forum, there are real nice people here Scooter who are grieving for their babies too. Its amazing how everyone here is so supportive and understanding. You are probably playing with their furbabies, looking down on us. I have to believe you are in a better place, Scooter, or mama has a real hard time. I miss holding you, playing with you, everything about you!! My love will never end!!

Mama

jonancy

Reply with quote  #72 
Hi Scooter

It's Thursday, so another week today since you left. It's not getting easier honey, sometimes I think it's worse...I miss you so much. I had my cry this morning and like last week it started on Wednesday night. I still haven't had a dream about you, I'm waiting. I love and miss you always and forever.

Mama
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #73 
Hello Joancy, Just wanted to let you know that you and Scooter are in my thoughts. I did leave a response on my thread for you as well. I am sorry that Thursdays are so difficult for you. I know how you feel. Every Sunday is very mournful for me with dear Coco. Its as if everything comes back again about their final moments here.
  I know what you mean about me seeing Scooter a couple of weeks ago. If I saw a chocolate lab I would probably have a total  meltdown. My week has been very long and tiring. I adore Rudy yet he is young and affords me little rest when I truly need some. Then I just end up getting upset and missing Coco more. I know that he is basically a good pup and will settle, with time. I just couldn't leave him at the shelter Joancy. I feel that I did the right thing. Anything in life that is really worth having is worth a little bit of sacrifice. I try to have that attitude. 
   Take care of yourself..................................hugs to you today...............Andrea. 
loft2111

Reply with quote  #74 
Hi Scooters mom,
Thank you for posting on LM's thread.  I'm sorry you are going through so many emotions, it doesn't seem to get easier at times and one small event or memory will push us back to day one. I have to agree with you, in the beginning when I lost Little Man it did get worse, at first it was all shock and then when the loss really sank it I was just a complete mess.  I think I've told you this but his loss made my physically ill, I was in and out of doctors offices, I didn't know how to move on, how to smile again and enjoy my life without him.  Here I am close to 7 months later, and although it's not easier nor do I miss him any less, I can move on, I smile, I think of him and laugh and then cry, but I can move forward and I'm not hitting a wall every time I take a step.  Please be patient, in due time you will be able to take steps forward and remember your Scooter with a smile and tears once in a while.  
Hugs to you and Scooter
Ann
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #75 
Scooters mom...   My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Scooter.  Scooters picture sticks in my mind, what a beautiful furbaby.  I hope you will have signs from Scooter soon.  I understand so well your Thursdays...they are so hard to get through.  Every time I take a step forward I seem to take one or two back. An event, a day, a flower, something always brings me back to losing my angel.  I hope you are doing "okay".  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.