Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 73      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
loft2111

Reply with quote  #46 

Hi Scooters mom,

I realized that I have read your thread but not posted.  I'm so sorry for your loss of Scooter.  Please know that the pain will ease, it will never go away but it will back off to where you will be able to maintain daily tasks and even smile.  I was broken when my Little Man died over 6 months ago, I could not eat, sleep, take care of myself, nothing, I literally could not function.  I had never felt such sadness and darkness that I did not think I would survive it.  Here I am and I did survive, it was not easy, I still cry over my LM, how can I not he was my soul dog.  Now I remember him and smile, thinking of his quirky ways and how he was such a unique dog.  We all know what you are going through, although time does not heal all wounds, it will make it easier for you to move forward and for your grief to lessen to manageable levels.
Take care.
Hugs Ann and my Little Man.

jonancy

Reply with quote  #47 
Thank you Ann for your kind words of understanding. I am so sorry for your loss of Little Man, he looks so cute.
It is nine weeks today, and since the two month mark my grief has come back with a vengeance. I thought I was doing good and now feel like I'm going downhill again. I go through the motions of life but then the emptiness hits me. I know you understand this feeling.

Thank you again ,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #48 
Hi Scooter

Nine weeks ago today, I would do anything to have you back. Mama and Daddy misses you so much!! Daddy handles it better than me. I hope you are happy where you are and please forgive me if I did you wrong. I'm crying so much today baby. I want to have a dream about you. I need to know you are okay. Everyday I still expect to hear you running down the hall so happy to see me. There is still so much I can't do because you are not here. The day you left, honey, we didn't know we wouldn't be bringing you home from the vet, it went so fast and I still cannot accept it. Mama thought you had a stomach upset not something that you wouldn't live through. You were still like a puppy so full of life just the day before, you didn't even have gray hair yet, well one on your back only. I'm miserable today my little honey nut, so I'm going to close. You are always in my heart. I love and miss you so much!!

Mama
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #49 
Hello Joancy, It always hurts my heart when another week or month passes for our furbabies. I am sorry that you feel this way at Scooters 9 week anniversary. Yet I completely understand how you feel and I want you to know that. It is still a very raw and painful time for you. I remember feeling like I was always being forced to accept a new reality without my girl Coco. What that reality is doesn't include her so I just couldn't face it. I still feel that way a lot of the time. I know that having Rudy now has forced me to keep moving a little bit more. Its still like taking one baby step at a time Joancy.

Thank-you so much for reading and replying to my 4 month letter to Coco. It really means a lot to me that others get it!
If it made you cry, sorry for that, then I know that you understand. I am thinking of you and Scooter and sending you many hugs from me and the Coco Girl, take care Joancy.....................Sincerely, Andrea
jonancy

Reply with quote  #50 
Thank you Andrea for your kind understanding words. It's okay that you made me cry, it's very comforting to know others understand what we are going through. I have people in my life who would think I was nuts to still be so sad after nine weeks. So I don't talk about Scooter around them and act like I'm okay. I don't want to get in an argument or become mad at them. That's why I like this forum so much...people like you! I know you will always miss Coco, but I'm so happy you have Rudy.

Give a hug to Rudy for me..

Jonancy...Scooters mama

AliceM

Reply with quote  #51 
Jonancy, I am thinking of you today on the 9 week anniversary of your loss of Scooter.  These anniversaries come around too often and seem to re-open wounds that had healed slightly.  I wish you peace and comfort today.  Take care of yourself.
Alice
Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #52 
Jonancy
Hugs to you today on the nine weeks marker of your beloved Scooters leaving
Continue to talk about Scooter all you want with people here, and with those around you that can understand
Your grief and sense of loss is normal when you are missing a precious soul who was so a part of you

Diana

Reply with quote  #53 
Jonancy...  I've been thinking about you and your Scooter today, I know how hard your Thursdays are!  I hope you are doing "okay".  I lit one of Dali's candles in honor of your Scooter today and asked Dali to take care of your baby.  We are the ones left to be sad and grieve, they are still with us and comfort us in ways we can't see.  I, too, fall back with the waves of emotion and grief.  The missing them is the love left behind until we are one day reunited with them.  It doesn't get "better" and time doesn't heal all wounds.  I know I will never "get over it" as some people say, and I don't want to....my grief is now a part of me that I cherish with the memory of my girl.  Hugs to you and your Scooter today and everyday from me and Dali.

A user's photo.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

jonancy

Reply with quote  #54 
Alice...Thank you for your kind words and understanding

Bees mom....Thank you also for your understanding and making me feel comfortable here

Dali's mom...Thank you so much for lighting a candle to honor my Scooter and, of course, the poem.

To all of you...Thank you again for all your kind words and encouragement. I'm doing a little better today, but still feel very down. I hope you all are okay today. I don't feel like I can say much today so...

Take care,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #55 
Scooter

Hi baby, another lonely night without you on my lap. Missing you terribly, Daddy had a rough day today missing you. I'm doing better today than yesterday, cried almost all day. I miss you so much!

Bye for now my little honey nut.

Mama
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #56 
Scooters mom...  I'm so sorry, I know how hard it is and there are no words.  You are always in my thoughts and prayers.  The little picture of Scooter makes me smile every time I see it.  I wish I could say it gets better, but it just gets to a point where you know you have to survive and live until we are with them again.  I know I will grieve until I am with my girl again, and that's who I am now.  Every day I speak of her, talk to her, do something in her honor, and just thank her for being with me as long as she was.  Talk to Scooter, tell us all about Scooter, and celebrate Scooter's life.  They are important and we need to let everyone know they matter.  Take care of yourself....hugs to you and Scooter from me and my Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #57 
Jonancy
I hope you are doing a little better tonight
I know how you are missing your beloved Scooter. the incredible bond and love you shared is so evident in your posts.

All my best to you,
Diana

Reply with quote  #58 
Thank you Bees mom...he was my baby!! Everything revolved around him, he was spoiled, but gave such unconditional love. The house is empty now. I am doing better tonight though.

Thank you for caring,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #59 
I'm glad to hear you are doing better
I so understand what you mean about everything revolving around him, it was the same in my home
I always used to say , and still do... "It's all about the Bee"

Take care
Diana

Reply with quote  #60 
Hi baby...I miss you so much!!!!! I have been crying almost all morning, what is going on..I'm getting so sad. Is it the nice weather? I love you and think about you daily. I hope you can see me.

Love always,
Mama
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.