Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 73      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
jonancy

Reply with quote  #31 
Al

Thank you for sharing. I'm going to look up this overweight dachshund. Actually, I have looked at dachshund pictures and they do bring a smile to my face. Today is seven weeks in exactly a half hour (10:15), so I am expecting to be quite sad. I am going to try to stay busy. You are right, the love doesn't end. I love him so much, I know I have to stop thinking about the bad and look for signs from him...I need them badly. I have to know that he is okay. Maybe I need to ask him to send me a sign like you did.

You have to post a picture of Skibby, the best thing that ever happened to you.

Again, thank you

Jonancy...Scooters mama
May2nd1997_to_Feb23rd2015

Reply with quote  #32 
Here he is.

Attached Images
jpeg Skibby1.jpg (318.11 KB, 8 views)

shoukrys

Reply with quote  #33 
It is also 6 weeks today since my sweet little Lucy passed away. She passed away next to me while I was sleeping. Like you I have my better days and bad days. Sometimes I have anxiety attacks and can't believe she's gone. I cry a lot. Not a day has passed in the past six weeks that I didn't cry. I try to take comfort in the fact that I believe I'll see her again one day. I know it's hard, but one day you will find peace. By the way, I love Neil Diamond also. God give you peace.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #34 
Al

What a beautiful boy!! I love his coat. I want to think Scooter and Skibby are having fun together. Again, thank you for your comforting words. I think k your ex did a great thing, giving Skibby to you.

Jonancy...Scooters mama

Shoukrys

I am so sorry your dear Lucy had to pass right next to you. It probably gave her comfort knowing her Mom was with her. I have not gone a day without crying either, I want to feel better, not forget him but feel better. From one Neil Diamond fan to another...Thank you for your kind words and may God give you peace too.

Jonancy...Scooters mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #35 
They say time heals...well I'm waiting. Eight weeks ago today the love of my life died. I'm crying so much you would think it just happened and I'm so angry again. Scooter you are missed and loved so much! I miss the way you greeted me every morning or when I came in the house. I miss the way you loved your squeaky ball and we played ready, set, go. I miss you being on the porch on a nice spring day. I miss the way you cuddle with me all the time. I miss the way you got excited when it was time to eat, hear the crack of an egg, or the opening of the honey nut cheerios box. I miss that you would tell me when it was time to go to bed. Scooter, I miss everything about you! Your cute cuddly face and the feel of your fur. I want you back, please let me know you are okay.

Have to go my little honey nut, hard to type with all the tears.

Love, Mama

ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #36 
Joancy, I understand your feelings so well! I just wanted to let you know that you and Scooter are in my thoughts very often.  He was certainly a very precious companion to you. You have also been very kind and supportive through the deepest moments of your own grief!  What a beautiful tribute you pay to Scooter from being that way. I know that Coco is probably running circles with Scooter now!  She was very playful and I know that Scooter was too.
  I don't know what else to say other then I hope you continue to find comfort here! hugs to you and Scooter from me, Coco, and Mr. Rudy....................Sincerely, Andrea
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #37 
Scooters Mom...  I'm so sorry about Scooter, I know how hard those weekly anniversaries can be.  Your tribute to Scooter is very touching and it is evident how much Scooter means to you and always will.  I understand the pain, it comes in waves, back and forth, triggers, moments, sounds...something happens that makes the emptiness and sadness and panic worse.  I wish none of us had to endure this pain, there has been nothing worse in my whole life than what I have been going through since my Dali left.  It just doesn't seem real to me, even after 6 months.....6 months of crying and wondering WHY.  Hugs and prayers to you and your adorable Scooter from me and my Dali.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Mistysmama

Reply with quote  #38 
Bumping your thread back up to get spammers off the front page.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
jonancy

Reply with quote  #39 
To all who have replied to my thread...thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Yesterday was very hard for me I miss him so much. I had thought by now, it would be easier. I am so grateful that I have my forum friends to help me.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you too. I am having a rough time tonight too, trying to write.

Dalidog...thank you for understanding, you explain so well how I am feeling

Andrea..thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, hug Rudy for me

Mistysmom..thanks for bumping me, I wish there was a way to stop the spammers.

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #40 
Scooters Mom...  It is so hard to endure this pain, yet we do it because of the great love we have for our forever friends.  My thoughts and prayers are with you..  I too count days, times, minutes and even seconds.  Your little Scooter looks like quite a character.  We are so blessed to have been given the gift of our angels.  Take care.  It hasn't been very long for you, and grief knows no time.  After over 6 months, I still cry every day, sleep with my girls picture, talk to her, and the worst is the silent tears inside all the time knowing she is not here.  Take care of yourself.....I know Dali is at the bridge with Scooter and all the other furbabies waiting for us one day.  Nothing else could be heaven.  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

jonancy

Reply with quote  #41 
Happy Easter baby! Mama and Daddy loves and misses you so much. The house is not the same without you.

Hugs and kisses...Mama

To all the forum...Happy Easter and may we all find peace today.

Jonancy...Scooters mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #42 
Hi Scooter

Mama loves and misses you, I'm not doing well today honey but I think about you daily. Another week tomorrow, the house is so empty and so is my arms and heart.

Love you my little honey nut

Mama

AliceM

Reply with quote  #43 
Jonancy, my thoughts are with you.  I guess there are just still going to be very hard days and nights.  I wonder if the empty feeling is just going to last forever.  Take care.
Alice
jonancy

Reply with quote  #44 
Thank you AliceM

I think you are right, the empty feeling is the new normal.

Take care and I hope you are okay.

Jonancy..Scooters mama
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #45 
Joancy, thanks for thinking of me and the kind words about Coco. I am sorry that you are not doing well. Like I  mentioned in my 4 mt. letter I don't believe that loss was a part of Gods original purpose. He has made many provisions for comfort yet nothing can bring our special ones back, at least to this life. 
  Its a lot to come to terms with. I understand how you feel.......................................hugs to you..........Sincerely, Andrea.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.