Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 73     «   Prev   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next   »
MyBella

Reply with quote  #121 
Hi Jonancy, Thinking of you this Thursday, I hope you are able to bring your fond memories of Scooter forward to help you in your time of sorrow today. Scooter is still with you, just in a different form, he always sends his love to you especially on this difficult day.

Sending positive healing thoughts to you today and every day.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #122 
Hello Joancy, I know that Scooter feels how much you love him.  I have heard  stories of how our beloved pets understand how we feel even when they have left this earthly life. Please let me share one with you today Joancy. There was a woman that lost her beloved dog. I don't remember the details but I will never forget her experience. Apparently she took her dogs loss very, very, hard. I know how we can relate to that. A few month's later she had some health problems and had to have an M.R.I. done. So she was laid in the machine and it took the images of her body. When the results were studies by the medical staff it was discovered that there was an image lying right next to her. It was the image of her dog. Her treasured companion was clearly cradled against the injured side of her body. He knew how she felt and wanted to be with her to make sure that she would be alright. You just cannot imagine that sort of thing. Yet it is recorded as a true experience.
    It really gives me hope Joancy. They know how we feel, and always will. They are also still there for us. I hope this brings you some comfort today. I know how Thursday's are for you. I am thinking about you............I send you and sweet Scooter Many Hugs.................................take care Joancy.........Andrea, Coco, and Mr. Rudy,
jonancy

Reply with quote  #123 
Thank you Andrea, this does give me some comfort. What a wonderful thing to happen. I can only imagine what the doctors thought. This put a smile on my face! I'm trying to only remember the good times, but this is hard. I found a picture of him today when he was on around two years old. I was at work and my husband called to tell me he had to go to a neighbors for help...Scooter had gotten himself stuck in the sleeve of my robe. He couldn't get him out himself, so he pulled on him while our neighbor tugged on the robe. When I can, I'll try to post this picture. This picture made me laugh and cry at the same time.

Thanks again,
Jonancy...Scooters mama
Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #124 
Hi Jonancy
What an image your story conjures up, I can just picture sweet Scooter in the sleeve of your robe
My Byron used to like to snuggle in my jackets or other loose clothing , when I was wearing it!

So many warm memories, we really need to focus on these, we were so blessed to share so many joyful days with our beloved furbabies,

And I agree , what an amazing story Andrea shared, it gave me chills, what a great gift the woman was given, if we all could receive some similar...

I hope you are doing okay and have a peaceful weekend

Best Always
Diana

Reply with quote  #125 
Scooters mom...  thanks so much.  Although every day is very hard, those certain days bring back more than others.  I think of you and Scooter often and hope you are doing okay.  Some furangels touch us in a way we didn't know possible.  Thanks so much.  The comfort from this forum means so much.  I hope you are doing okay.  I smile when I think of Dali and Scooter and Murphy and Bee and LM and all the angels together safe and warm and unafraid.   Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #126 
Hello Joancy,   I know that our furbabies had a nice afternoon siesta and are now taking in the afternoon sunshine frolicking to their hearts content!
   I don't know what it is about the connection with you and Scooter Joancy, yet your heartfelt expressions always seem to get me welled up with tears. I do think its a heart connection. You are too kind Joancy.  Somehow all of these month's on this forum has helped me trememdously.  At times we cry together, at times we celebrate and remember our beloveds together. It has all helped more then I can articulate. You have been a big huge part that. At least we are in it together.
  Thanks for being there. Scooter is so blessed to have a wonderful mom like you! Truly!! ..................hugs to you and darling Scooter,............from me, Coco, and Rudy..........I give Rudy many hugs from you too!    
Graceful

Reply with quote  #127 
Dear Sweet Jonancy and her honey nut Scooter,

You two must have had yourselves a lifetime of happiness and love, and I am so sorry that Scooter was taken from you so suddenly, and without any warning.  Even if you had some prior warning, it still would have broken you into a million emotional pieces, and I think you know that, too.  I have to give you a world of credit for "hanging in there" during the darkest, saddest days of your life.   

Thank you for your note and for finding some comfort (and hopefully, a bit of dry humor ... or am I being presumptuous?!) in some of my posts, because if there is comfort in my words with Andrea, and others,  that brings me comfort as well.    When I came onto the forum, it was due to the passing of my beloved kitty, Twirlie, who lost his battle with pancreatic cancer on December 30th, just 5 months ago yesterday.   At the time, I was too sad to even write or create a thread, and then I wasn't sure how long I'd be on the forum, and didn't want a thread in Twirl's honor to languish, if you know what I mean.  Yet, I am still here, although not a daily poster, but still finding comfort here and also comfort in sharing my thoughts and at times, pithy comments with others.  My approach is a bit different (in case you noticed ...), but I am nonetheless joined and bonded in the same grief and sorrow over the loss of a dear, sweet, adorable, and precious baby, who just happened to walk on four legs rather than two.  

You know, I have another kitty that I love dearly, but we never had the connection that Twirlie and I had, right from the start.  Twirl was always "the baby", and my other kitty is my goofy kid.  Yet, I do love him very much and could not be more thankful he is still here with me.   He misses Twirl very badly ... it's been rough.   They were adopted on the same day in 2002, so neither of them had ever lived a day in their lives without co-habiting with another member of their own species.   So we are muddling through this sorrow together. 

I want you to know that your sincere, heartfelt words are incredibly moving and poignant, and have given you a very distinct voice.   If your sorrow feels endless, then just be okay with that.  It's okay to feel like crap, you know.   If anyone says otherwise, send them over to me and I will set them straight.

Keep the faith.

Yours in friendship,
Grace and Twirlie

"Now that the time has come
 Soon gone is the day,
 There upon some distant shore
 You will hear me say,
 Long as the day in the summer time
 Deep as the wine-dark sea,
 I'll keep your heart with mine
 Till you come to me"  (LM)

loft2111

Reply with quote  #128 
Hi Jonancy,
Thinking of you and Scooter.  Hope your pain has eased a bit and you are able to remember the good memories and find comfort in those.  The robe story sounds adorable and I hope you post a picture.  I understand it can be hard, I too laugh and smile at memories of LM and then cry because my heart feels so empty, even after almost 8 months. 
Hugs to you and Scooter
Ann and LM
jonancy

Reply with quote  #129 
Graceful

First off, I am so sorry for your loss of Twirlie, I love that name! You were right when you said we are bonded here, unfortunately due to our loss of our furbabies.

Thank you for writing on my thread, you give me credit for hanging in there and I have to say..its been hard and this forum helps me. Its the one place where I know I can be true to my feelings of losing Scooter. I meant it when I said your words give me strength and yes, I do like your humor. Sometimes I am so sad, I can't remember the good times and that's bad because there were many. I am trying my best to remember more good times, but my mind always goes to his last day. Scooter was my baby and he knew it. Yes, he was spoiled, but I don't care. He was and always will be a very big part of my life.

Again, your words to me of my sorrow being endless is okay helps me. I've been told by a couple people that they can't believe I'm still grieving. Once I was told this after only two weeks of his passing and again about three weeks ago. One from a family member and one a friend. So, I don't talk about him around most people, no one needs to know how I'm feeling. If they don't understand, that's their problem!

Please give your other kitty a hug from me and thank your for being my friend.

Jonancy...Scooters mama
loft2111

Reply with quote  #130 
Hi Jonancy,
I never knew you called your Scooter little man :) When we adopted LM he was adopted and returned a few times, his prior names were Chip and Wharton, I didn't they suited him so we just started calling him Little Man temporarily.  Then one day I said LM and our fur baby turned around and looked at me, so we decided to keep it as his name.  His name and face would put a smile on everyone's face, he brought so much happiness to the world.  May both our Little Man's be playing in the fields together happy and healthy.
Ann and LM.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #131 
My dear Scooter

I miss you!! Mama really needs you next to me, I'm having a procedure done tomorrow and I'm scared. You had a way of calming me and comforting me. Isn't it ironic that my procedure is on a Thursday and on the four month anniversary. Maybe, this can be a good thing because you'll be there in spirit. I may not be able to write to you for awhile, but you know I will always think of you. You are always on my mind and mama and daddy talk about you all the time. Do you remember when you were a baby just beginning to explore the backyard. You were running and saw a bird fly overhead, you liked watching the bird so much that you kept right on running into the back fence. You just shook your head and ran back to me. Of course, mama picked you up and cuddled you until you wanted to get down and run again. You never ran into the fence again. Oh Scooter, how I wish we could go back to those times. I'm trying to think about all the fun and not just your last day. I can't believe you are gone, you'll always be mamas little honey nut along with all the other nicknames I called you. Do you know Scooter that since you passed, I cant eat my honey nut cheerios. You would hear the box open and come running all excited, doing your little spins down the hallway. You loved those little honey nut cheerios. I would say "here's a few honey nuts for my little honey nut". I don't think I will ever eat them again.
Do you remember the songs I sang to you? I still sing them in my head. I hope you liked them. When I was holding you on your last day, I sang the first song I ever sang to you as a puppy. There I go again, thinking of your last day. Scooter, mama is still head over heels in love with you! You were the best and I would do anything to have you back with us. If you can, please give mama some comfort tomorrow. I'm crying now, so I'm going to stop writing. Remember you will always be forever in my heart.

Love,
Mama
Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #132 
Jonancy
Thinking of you and Scooter
I hope you're doing okay and everything goes well for you tomorrow

Thank you for sharing this sweet story about your little.honey nut, I have so many nicknames for my boy too I often wondered if I was confusing him
It went from Byron to B for short, to Mr Bee to honeybee to bumble bee to Beester and so on and so on... My love for him knows no bounds and I know you can relate and miss your dear baby beyond measure

I'll keep you and Scooter in my thoughts and prayers

Many hugs to you
Diana

Reply with quote  #133 
Joancy, I really hope that all goes well for you on Thursday. I will be thinking about you. The story of Scooter running into the fence gave me a smile. It sounds so much like something that Coco would do. I really do feel that Scooter will be with you, in spirit, to make sure that you are O.K. Joancy. I hope that you feel the calm of his spirit with you. 
   Thanks for visiting my thread to let me know. Its hard to believe that Scooter has been with Coco for 4 month's now. These weeks and month's just keep passing by. Oh Joancy, sometimes my only comfort is in knowing that at least my girl is happy, healthy, and with some great friends like Scooter at the bridge now. I am so happy that I found this forum because without it I don't know how I would have handled things. ..........Please take care of yourself, again, I hope that all goes well for you on Thursday......hugs to you..............Sincerely, Andrea.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #134 
Hi Jonancy, Scooter will be with you all through your procedure and your recovery, your "little honey nut" will not only be with you but sending you all his love your way.

Thinking of you today and wishing you the best, hope everything goes well for you.

Thank you for your positive words yesterday, I really, truly appreciate your support.

Take care of yourself and let us know how things went.

in Friendship, Don & Vera

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #135 
Scooters mom.
What a beautiful letter to your precious Scooter.  I hope your procedure goes okay today and that you are feeling better.  I know how hard it is to feel bad and miss our angels so badly, it makes it worse if that is possible.  I, too, sing to my Dali all the songs I used to sing to her.  I always changed words to include her name..like "you are my Dali" instead of you are my sunshine.  I sang them in my head all day yesterday and when I am alone in my car I sing out loud to her.  I often run my fingers over the scratch marks she made on the door of my car while hanging her head out for air.  I know our babies are with us in these trying times.  Hugs and prayers to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.