Forum

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 73     «   Prev   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next   »
MyBella

Reply with quote  #106 
Hi Jonancy, thank you for your post on Bella's thread, your wonderful comments are so appreciated. I adore this photo of Scooter, he is so handsome and certainly so proud. I love how when you would call out Honey to your husband, Scooter would come running, that is so adorable, I am sure Scooter loved all your nicknames that you had for him. It is so heartwarming to read the love and connection you shared with your little man, he was so lucky to have you in his life and of course I know that you feel that you are the lucky one as I always did with Bella.
Remember, if you decide to have a paralyzer and you end up with a sore tummy...get to the hospital right away, don't be like me.  ;-)
Thanks again for your kind words,
Sincerely, Don
jonancy

Reply with quote  #107 
Hi Scooter

Its mama's birthday today, and even though I got some nice gifts you are the only thing I wanted. I know this isn't possible, but my heart doesn't know this yet. Daddy got me a very nice heart necklace that has pawprints on it with the saying "you left paw prints on my heart"... You certainly did!!!! I didn't even want to unwrap my gifts at first because you weren't here to help me. You loved to unwrap presents, I have pictures of you doing this. Mama has to go now, please try to visit me in my dreams, I really need this. I love and miss you so much.

Always and forever in my heart,

Mama
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #108 
Happy Birthday Scooters mom.  I know exactly how you feel.  When anyone would ask me what I wanted for my birthday (last month), they knew it was not possible, nothing meant anything more to me than Dali.  She is all I could ever want and I was blessed to have her.  I pray your Scooter comes to you in your dreams or sends other signs.    Was a beautiful thoughtful gift, the necklace.  I know you will wear it and every time you touch it or see it you will think of Scooter (not like we need a reminder!)  And it is true what you wrote on Dali's thread, we are the ones grieving.  I know there is no "time" in heaven, so they will not realize we were even apart.  It makes me happy to know they are not grieving, that would be unbearable.  Take care of yourself, hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali...  and Happy Birthday

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

jonancy

Reply with quote  #109 
Scooter

It's Thursday, so another week without you. Life isn't the same without you in it and mama is sad so much these days. Please come to mama in her dreams, I need that. I love and miss you and I hope you know this.

Mama
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #110 
Joancy, I am thinking of you this Thursday. I always get so busy by the midweek with work but I always think of you and your darling Scooter on this day. I know that Coco and Scooter are playing to their hearts content now. I have many moments too Joancy, difficult moments of memories and trying to accept it all.
  You and Scooter are in my thoughts and Heart! He is a precious, darling, beautiful, soul!!  
  Also Happy Birthday to You. I am sorry, I haven't been able to catch up everyday and missed your post on May, 18th. It sounds like your husband gave you a beautiful necklace for Scooter. How lovely!......Please take care of yourself..........................hugs to you and Scooter...........from me, Coco, and Rudy.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #111 
Sending positive healing thoughts your way Jonancy, I hope things get a bit easier for you in time.
You and Scooter are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,Don & Vera
Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #112 
JoNancy
You,and Scooter have been in my thoughts
I am sorry too that I missed your birthday

I hope you find some peace in the days ahead
In friendship
Diana

Reply with quote  #113 
Scooters mom..  what a beautiful post to your Scooter.  I thought about your Thursday, but didn't get a chance to post to you.  Those "days" are so hard.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful Scooter.  Every time I see a pet that looks like Scooter, I smile and think of your beautiful furangel.  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Until we meet again

jonancy

Reply with quote  #114 
Hi Scooter

Mama misses you so much. I don't know where I would be without my forum friends here and their kind words.

I love you sweetie!

Mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #115 
Hi my little honey nut!! Mama is really missing you tonight. As the weeks/months go by, the emptiness is worse. I think about you all the time and I don't like this new normal...I want you back! I still can't believe you are no longer with me, I thought as time passed I would be doing better. I know I would never forget you, but I never thought I would still feel this bad. There are times the pain is overwhelming. Time is not healing me. I miss you so, so much and I love you more every day! I hope I was a good mama to you, I tried to do my best.

Mama
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #116 
imagesCLCLDVRQ.jpg  I am sorry that you are feeling so low Joancy. There is no ryme or reason to this grievous journey that we are on. I am thinking of you and darling Scooter. I know how you miss him so very much!!..................hugs to you tonight.............Sincerely, Andrea.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #117 
Hi my baby, my joy, my heart. Tomorrows Thursday so again another week gone without you. I hate Thursdays now!!
Do you feel the love I still have for you? Do you see me crying? Are you okay? I miss you so much my little honey nut, life is not the same without you in it. Mama had a real good cry today, I don't even remember what set it off, but I cried so hard for you today. I'll never stop loving you.

Mama
ebbsmom

Reply with quote  #118 
I lost Ebby on a Thursday also - on my husband's birthday.  Sometimes I can feel the swelling my chest - and I know I need to cry.  Sometimes it helps, other times not so much.  I wish it didn't hurt so bad, but that only shows the depth of our love for them.  I truly believe we will be with them again someday.  
Thinking of you...........

Reply with quote  #119 
Hi Jonancy,
Thursday is my dreaded day also as I said goodbye to Bella on a Thursday too.  Every day without Bella and Scooter is torture, but Thursdays just add to it.  I always look at the clock at 9am and think about her closing her eyes for the last time...it brings me to tears every time.
Thank you for your lovely messages on Bellsy's thread.  It is such a mood lifter to read all the messages that friends on this forum leave.  While we can't take away each other's pain, we can reach out and support each other so that we all don't feel so alone.
I read in your last post that you had a good cry and don't even know what set it off...I can relate to that.  One moment I can be fine and then the next moment I am almost sobbing and I can't even identify why.  It is just that empty feeling that I always have with me now...an emptiness that will never be filled.  An emptiness that only Bella filled.  I know that you understand this rambling because I am sure that is how you feel about your sweet little Scooter.
I think of you and Scooter often and I truly appreciate your messages.  I haven't written on here as frequently as I used to.... I read post every day but some days I don't seem to be able to find the energy or the right words to reply.  I feel bad about that, but that is how it is sometimes.
Sending you comforting thoughts and sending hugs and kisses to Scooter and Bella.  xxx 

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #120 
Scooters mom...  thanks so much for the post on Dali's thread.  I know today is your "Thursday" and how hard it is for you.  Those days are unbearable and don't seem to be getting any better, but how could they?  I think of your Scooter often, such a beautiful soul.  All our furangels will always be remembered, and I know they are waiting for us.  Take care....Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Psychic Medium Michelle Russell's photo.

Until we meet again

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.