Forum

Author   Comment   Page 73 of 73     «   Prev   70   71   72   73
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #1081 
Hello Jonancy! I saw your greeting to me on Dons thread and had some time to catch up here. I read you had major surgery. I hope you are on the mend! I miss you too!! and so many special ones here!
The four year mark has come for you, Scooter, as was for Coco in December. I move ahead with Rudy and now Lola! Yep, I adopted a second dog too!! Oh gosh my friend! My days are really full now! Lola is a Corgi mix and a lil spitfire! She is 3 years old and was found roaming the streets of Texas. I saw her face on a friends rescue site and she spoke to me. Soon enough she was transported to me.
I must tell you Jonancy, my girl Coco comes to us more then ever!! It’s absolutely lovely!! When Rudy and Lola are in the backyard she chimes in with delight seeing the two of them together! It really is because of Coco that I could give these two a new life,
Time affords is some perspective on loss and I often feel my grief was just so intense and out of control over loosing my precious Coco but then I realize that I was also bonding myself to her thru the grief and she knew it!! Because of this forum I had that opportunity which led me to other blessings. So I regret nothing, I am only grateful for it!
If I can figure out how to share some pics of Lola and Rudy here I will. I am so happy you have Ranger in your life! I know that Scooter has a paw all over him! I think of you often and wanted to let you know! Take care of yourself!! Sincerely, Andrea

Pic of Lola!

Attached Images
jpeg A2818F08-0CA0-45F4-9FAE-4AB5050FCFDD.jpeg (636.06 KB, 6 views)

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #1082 
Hi Jonancy, just wanted to stop by and say hello, too! I hope you, John and Ranger are all doing well and getting lots of fun visits from Scooter. Maybe a trash can or two tipped over :) I see lots of doxies on our walks and think of your precious boy each time we do. Sending you all big hugs from Molly and me.

Your friend, Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #1083 
Hi Jonancy,

Hope this finds you, your husband and handsome Ranger doing well and hopefully enjoying some spring ball games, I'm sure Ranger loves watching those games with you, and of course Scooter is always whispering into his little brother's ear on all the ways to help their loving Mama.

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of support, I did get your email and will write back later this week, your words brought such comfort to my heart and a real sense of calmness to my mind, thank you so much for doing so.

Enjoy your week, it is always so wonderful hearing from you. Give my best to your husband and be sure to give Ranger big belly rubs from his Uncle Don, and it goes without saying, spoil him with treats from me too.
Scooter is so proud of his wonderful Mama and Daddy, to think a ice cream choice made all the difference in your lives, as well as Ranger's.....no doubt in my mind that Scooter had a paw in that decision, such a beautiful, loving boy, your Scooter.
May you always feel Scooter's love so deeply in your heart, sending continued peace, healing and big hugs your way.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #1084 
Hi Jonancy,

Hope this finds you, John and Ranger having a wonderful summer and hopefully enjoying the baseball season so far even though your team isn't having the best year this year, I bet they turn things around and finish the season strong.

I see Scooter is getting ready for the big party this weekend, your handsome boy has taken on the responsibility of not just doing the shopping.....

Image result for dachshund cooking photos   

But also baking cupcakes for Saturday's party, I see Scooter did a test run today to make sure he makes the best cupcakes ever...
Image result for chef dachshund baking a cake photos    
of course a chef needs to taste his own food to make sure it's good enough to serve....right!!!!???
Image result for dachshund eating cupcakes  
Too cute how Scooter even wore a party hat while testing the cupcakes.
oh oh, looks like Scooter ate too many cupcakes and feel asleep while watching TV....
Image result for funny dachshund sleeping photos
awwww, Scooter is such a precious boy, after a good nap Scooter will be ready to party like a rock star......

Hope this brought a much needed smile to your face. Always know that you, John, Ranger and especially your handsome Scooter are never far from my thoughts. I hope you and John are doing well, and hopefully on your way to a healthy recovery.

Give Ranger big belly rubs from his uncle Don, as well as my warmest wishes to John, and always my biggest wishes for your wonderful heart to always feel your beautiful Scooter's love each and every day.
May tonight's sky be filled with the brightest stars from your sweet Scooter.
Sending peace, hugs and healing your way.

Your friend always, Don
jonancy

Reply with quote  #1085 
Hi Scooter
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
I love and miss you,. I hope you know this even though it's been a long time since I wrote to you. Even though I don't write, you are always in my thoughts and especially my heart. I will never forget you and I know you are watching over Ranger, he is so much like you.

To all the people here, my thoughts and prayers are with you, I know how hard Holiday's can be.

To Don, Dawn, Lee, Andrea, Dali's Mom and others....I have not and will not ever forget you and how you got me through the tragedy of losing Scooter. Because of you and this forum I have made it this many years and been able to rescue my beloved Ranger. (Lee and Andrea,. I hope you see this)

Scooter...Mama loves and miss you. Thank you for all the fun we had, the love you gave and watching over us and Ranger. I still feel your presence. I LOVE YOU!! Don't each too much turkey today,save some for your friends.

Always and forever,
Mama
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama

neesy369

Reply with quote  #1086 
Happy Thanksgiving Jonancy. All of our fur Angel's are with us this day and always. 💖
jonancy

Reply with quote  #1087 
Thank you neesy,. I agree. Happy Thanksgiving!
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #1088 

Hi Jonancy, it was so wonderful to hear from you, and we thank you for Molly’s birthday wishes.  I’m sure Scooter, Molly and all the gang had the very best Thanksgiving feast, and I know Scooter had some nibbles with his little brother Ranger, too.  

Hope you and John are doing well...sending you all big hugs and wishes for a blessed holiday season.

Your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.