Forum

Author   Comment   Page 71 of 72     «   Prev   68   69   70   71   72   Next
MyBella

Reply with quote  #1051 
Hi Jonancy,

Sending warm, healing thoughts your way. I hope you and John are doing well and things are improving for the both of you.

You, John, Ranger and especially your handsome Scooter are never far from my thoughts, I bet Ranger is listening for his big brother's voice of reason and love on how to bring lots of smiles and laughter to their wonderful Mama's face.

Please give my best to John, may your hearts always know and feel the love that your sweet Scooter surrounds you with, bring with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
Lrogers424

Reply with quote  #1052 
I am so sorry for you loss.  We lost our sweet girl 3 months ago and it has felt like 3 years.  Time has been going by so slowly.  I relive the day she passed and every day since in excruciating detail.  We have decided to adopt again and our 7 year old "Pixie" will be coming home in 2 days.  I am feel terrified, guilty and hopeful all at once.

Reply with quote  #1053 
Hi Jonancy,

Hope this finds you, John and Ranger doing well and hopefully things are improving for you both.
I bet Ranger is such a big help, of course his big brother Scooter is always whispering in his little brother's ear, telling him exactly the cute ways to make their Mamma smile.
I love that Ranger will run to get John for you, how sweet is that, such a smart, adorable boy.

Your Scooter is forever so proud of you for opening your heart and home to Ranger, who would ever think that an ice cream decision could have such a wonderful outcome, to think if you never went to that one, you never would have found Ranger, I truly believe Scooter had a paw in John's picking the other ice cream place over your regular one....they do work in mysterious ways...don't they.

Give my best wishes to John, you both along with Ranger and of course precious Scooter are always thought of so very often.
May your wonderful hearts always feel the love that your handsome Scooter continues to surround you with, Scooter's star shines brightly each and every night, I sincerely hope you always feel the warmth of his bright loving spirit.

Your Friend Always, Don

Image result for dog star quotes

jonancy

Reply with quote  #1054 
Hi Don
Thank you for this post, it's nice to still be remembered. I always think of how we ended up with Ranger and I still believe that Scooter had a paw in it.
Hope everything is going well for you, I am still recovering, going to physical therapy 3xs a week.
I haven't forgotten you or my other friends here, never will.
Take care my friend!
Jonancy...Scooter's Mama
shantismom

Reply with quote  #1055 
Hi Jonancy, I saw that Don had sent you a greeting so I wanted to add mine.  Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a year ahead of health and happiness.
I will never forget the friends either, each one a special blessing in a time of need.
Your friend, Marlene

Reply with quote  #1056 
MERRY CHRISTMAS Scooter!! Mama loves and misses you so much. Thank you for being the kind of dog you were, but especially, thank you for sending Ranger to us. I don't think I would have gotten through this without him in our lives. You are a part of him in so many ways, he even answers to your name sometimes. Have fun today with all your friends, save some cookies for the other furbabies. I love you...My little Honey Nut!!

Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. Thank you for all the help you've given me through the years. Hope you all have peace in the coming year.

Take care,
Jonancy...Scooter's Mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #1057 
Hi Scooter,

It's been four years without you in my life, but I actually feel you are still a part of me. I think about you everyday and I know you are guiding Ranger. He is so much like you, sometimes I forget he's not you. I know I'm late on the anniversary, but you know what's been going on here. I love and miss you and you will always be a part of me. You are in my heart, the empty piece when you left is still there. Thank you for bringing Ranger into our lives, I know it was you who guided our paths to where he was and rescued him...I think he actually rescued us. I love you My Little Honey Nut...always will.

Always and forever,
Mama
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #1058 
Hi Jonancy, it’s so wonderful to see you and sweet little Scooter. Hope you, John and Ranger are doing well. I think of you often and always think of Scooter when we see little dachshund friends on our walks. I’m sure he’s having such fun with all of his friends at the Bridge, and I know your love for him continues to grow as your bond strengthens. Sending you all big hugs from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #1059 
Hi Dawn
It's really good to hear from you, to be remembered even when I'm hardly on this forum anymore. I think of you and Molly too, wondering how you are doing. Both our babies are having fun together with the other furbabies at the bridge. I like thinking this way about Scooter and Molly...can you imagine what fun they are having, of course, with Bella.
Take care my friend,
Jonancy...Scooters Mama
MyBella

Reply with quote  #1060 
Dear Jonancy,

I can't believe I missed Scooters four year angelversary, I am so sorry for not writing sooner.
I hope you and John felt the loving presence of your handsome Scooter, your precious honey-nut is forever watching over his loving Mom and Dad, as well as his little brother Ranger.

I post these candles in honor of Scooter and his four years since having to leave, may your hearts always feel Scooter's loving warmth each and every day.

Image result for candles photos   Profile Picture

Please give my best to John and always big belly rubs for Ranger.
You, John, Ranger and especially your handsome Scooter are never far from my thoughts.

Your friends always, Don
jonancy

Reply with quote  #1061 
Hi My Little Honey Nut

I miss you and love you more each day. Please know even though Mama doesn't wrote much anymore, you will always be a part of me. Ranger didn't replace you, in fact I feel your presence and know you are looking after him.
Have fun with your friends baby and know Mama loves you and thinks about you daily.

Always and forever,
Mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #1062 
Hi Don

I'm sorry it's so late I'm thanking you for the anniversary candles and kind words and Scooter's picture. It means so much to me. I consider you such a good friend and don't know where I would be now without you and others on this forum.

Take care my friend,
Jonancy...Scooter's Mama
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #1063 
Hi Jonancy, Thank you so much for posting on Molly’s thread...it’s always so nice to hear from you. You and Scooter are always in my thoughts and prayers, and I know our babies are always having such fun together when they’re not visiting with us. They will always be our best little friends, and I know Scooter continues to guide his little brother Ranger. Sending you all big hugs from your friends,

Dawn and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #1064 
To my most handsome Sammy.  It is 2 months today and mommy had a breakdown missing you today.  I thought I was moving forward, but somehow and for some reason today was especially difficult.  I miss you more than words can express.  I hope you are having a wonderful day meeting new friends in the sunny fields over the Rainbow Bridge.  I feel like you have drifted farther away from me today for some reason and I do not understand why.  Please check in on me my sunny sunshine so I know you have not forgotten about me.  I love you so much.  You will always be my only one always and forever....love mommy
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/SAMSA005/Resident.htm
Lrogers424

Reply with quote  #1065 
Hi Neesy,
Some days are harder than others and I am so sorry you have been having a hard time coping with Sammy's loss. It is strange how certain things, however ordinary, can set off a torrent of emotion and grief. What I have learned over the past 7 months since losing my Daisy is that grief and mourning does not follow a straight path. Some days are okay, others are like a sucker punch to the gut. But time does lessen the raw hurt. You will always miss Sammy, but with time the raw edges Will smooth.
Wishing you peace.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.