Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 73     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next   »
jonancy

Reply with quote  #91 
Mama's little sweetie pie, my honey nut, my love...I miss you so much! Not a day goes by that you are not on my mind. I miss holding you, playing with you, talking/singing to you. I'm not doing good today honey so I'm not going to write anymore.

Always and forever,

Mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #92 
Scooter. ..Its Thursday, so another week without you. You've been gone three months and not a day goes by that I don't miss you. Its nice outside now so you should be with us on your porch or backyard. I hope you know how much you are loved and missed.

Mama
jonancy

Reply with quote  #93 
Mothers day tomorrow. Don't have my Mom and now don't have you. Went to the cemetery today with Aunt Sandy, can't tomorrow because, of course, she is busy with her family. You will and always will be the baby I never had. Very sad day today and I know tomorrow will be too.

I love and miss you so much!!!

Always and forever in my heart,

Mama
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #94 
Scooters Mom...   Thanks for posting on Dali's thread.  Today has been another Saturday, seems they come very quickly.  Always seems to be some sad benchmark.  I know your Scooter will be with you in spirit for Mothers day.  I have three grown children, yet Dali will always be my baby...my youngest.  I got her the month my youngest left for college and she was my constant companion/child for 12 1/2 years.  So hard without her...mothers day will be hard even though my other children will contact me.  Not the same...   Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali.. 

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Beesmom123

Reply with quote  #95 
Happy Mothers Day Jonancy
Your Scooter is with you in spirit and loves and appreciates you very very much!

In Friendship
Diana

Reply with quote  #96 
Hi Scooter....Its Mothers day and you are supposed to be by my side or on my lap. I don't think I could have loved a human baby any more than the love I have for you. You are and always will be the son I never could have. Today mama is very emotional and the pain of you not being here is overwhelming today. You know I still miss Grandma, but on past Mothers days, I had you to hold.  I will never forget you!!

Mama
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #97 
Hello Joancy, I want to cry for you! I know that Scooter was your child, your son, your love!  I am sorry that he is not still here with you. Thank-you for the kind comments on my thread. As I mentioned in my letter to Coco, I just don't understand this loss. It is so frustrating to me Joancy.
  I have regained some peace with Rudy. He has brought me a sense of balance again. Yet on days like this, I am reminded that my girl is no longer here with me. I just miss her, I know how well you understand. 
  Although I don't personally celebrate a lot of holiday's I want you to know what a good momma you were to your special boy Scooter. He must have had such a wonderful, blessed life with you. He will always know how very much you love him, Always!!.................please take care of yourself.........My thoughts are with you........Sincerely, Andrea.
jonancy

Reply with quote  #98 
Hi Scooter

Its Wednesday so Mama is getting sadder because tomorrow means another week without you. I miss you my little honey nut more than I can say. I miss snuggling my face on your neck and talking to you. I miss kissing you, hugging you, singing to you and you being by my side almost 24/7 among many of the things I miss. Life isn't the same without you and I wish there was a way to have you back.

Mama

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #99 
Scooters mom..  I often think of you and your beautiful Scooter, especially on those Thursdays.  I know it hasn't gotten any easier for me and I'm sure not for you either.  I read your posts about Mothers Day, and I so understand.  My human children (grown) came over and brought me Mothers Day cards and gifts.  They knew all I wanted was Dali.  I count her as my child, my baby, my youngest, and my favorite.  My kids often told me that I loved Dali "more than them".   I love her DIFFERENT than them.  They are human and have lives....my Dali had ME and didn't want any thing else.  It is so sad without them.  I didn't get to say goodbye, had no idea she was leaving me that morning, and never will get to say goodbye.  I don't want to say goodbye, but I would have loved to have been able to tell her how much she means to me.  It is weird, but I never considered her leaving me, thought she'd be there forever with me.  And certainly many more years!  I hope you are doing okay.  We get by, we go on, but it certainly isn't the same at all.  I know you understand, it as if the best part of us is gone.  The loneliness and quietness is unbearable at times.  I try every day to tell myself how lucky I was to have been her human and appreciate the time we did have.  All we can do is one day at a time...  Hugs to you and beautiful Scooter from me and my Dali

Until we meet again

loft2111

Reply with quote  #100 
Hi Scooters mom,
Thank you for your post on Little Man's thread.  I haven't been on lately and have not commented much but do often think of you and Scooter.  Like you, with the nice weather the emptiness of LM is felt even more.  In the morning after his walk I would have my coffee in the front and he would sit on the front door step and take in the sun.  Every single thing that happens during the day is a sad reminder that he is not here.  I work from home and he too was with me 24/7, we rarely ever left each others side, he was my little furry shadow and now I am lost without him.  Hopefully with time we can all start to somehow heal.  Thinking of you and Scooter.
Ann and LM
jonancy

Reply with quote  #101 
Hi my Scooter

Always thinking of you no matter what I'm doing. It's Thursday, another week this means without you. Mamas sad, but getting through the days some how. I wish I could hold you one more time, but then I'm greedy and would want even more time with you. I love and miss you my little honey nut, sweetie pie. I wonder, did you ever get tired of all the nicknames I called you? You would come running to most of them. I remember a few times I was yelling honey for your Dad and you came running down the hallway. You just knew you were mama's honey and always will be. I miss you Scooter!!

Mama
tootsiesmom

Reply with quote  #102 
It was one month ago today that we lost Tootsie. Sometimes it feels as if she's been gone forever and other times it's like it just happened. Needless to say today has been a really really tough day. Sometimes I wonder  how much more I can handle.  There are so many memories everywhere. Even though her things are packed away, I still look over to where her bed was to see  what she's doing each time I walk in the door. My husband saw a sign the other day that said: When loves becomes a memory, a memory becomes a treasure. Amen to that! Hope everyone is coping OK. It's all we can do till we meet them again (we have to hold on to that).
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #103 
Hello Joancy, I just wanted to let you know that I think of you especially on Thursday's. I don't post much on that day as I have a long work day but you and darling Scooter always come into my mind, heart, and thoughts. I know how you feel when you say you are sad. I think that I always seem to have this underlying sadness for Coco. Sometimes I feel that the sadness somehow keeps me close to her. We do the best that we can Joancy. I think that your feelings are very normal. I wish that I could say that the wonderful memories outweigh the sadness and grief, but I really don't think it quite works that way. We miss them, that's really the bottom line.
  I do feel that since having Rudy, there is some joy again, the familiar four paws in the house, another canine soul to grow in appreciation for. It has given me back a sense of balance. I share my feelings with you as you so often mention on my thread that you enjoy reading about Rudy. Thank-You for that. It really means a lot to me.
  Yet having Rudy also makes me realize that each companion has their own identity, their own unique qualities. How I miss what made my girl Coco who she was. Sometimes I feel closer to her then ever before. She is in my thoughts, heart, and mind, daily, as I know that Scooter is with you. Yet I am feeling O.K. with that. Having Rudy has somehow brought me closer to her, in a way. It is beautiful, and yes, sad sometimes.
  Just sharing my thoughts with you tonight. I think of you often. I know that Coco and Scooter are running about together and having a great time! They deserve it, don't they!?..................take care of yourself Joancy,,,,,,,,,,hugs to you and Scooter..............Sincerely, Andrea.

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #104 
Thanks for the words of comfort Scooters mom.   I haven't found things to be getting any easier.  Your words mean a lot because I know you feel so much the same, so you understand.  I sit and reflect on things each Saturday morning and pray for Dali and all the furangels.  I hope you are doing okay, that is the best we can hope for.  Hugs to you and Scooter from me and Dali

Until we meet again

ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #105 
Joancy, I hope you are finding some peace this weekend. I am usually pretty tired on Saturday's after the work week. Thanks for your thoughtful reply on my thread. Like you, I find a lot of comfort and inspiration on "Grieving Hannah's" thread. Lee is such a warmhearted, loving owner to his beloved companions. He is also very positive about life and like you, it really lifts me up. If I add to that in any way, I consider it a wonderful compliment!! Take care my friend.........................many hugs to you and darling Scooter!!.........Sincerely, Andrea. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.