kikis_mom_1118
I miss my little girl so much...I cried 2 weeks before I had to euthanize her, 2 weeks after, off and on up until now. I just feel sad and basically do absolutely nothing unless I have to like I have to work, I have to cook, but once it's over I'm in the bed or on the couch unable to do anything else. The holidays sucked and I'm going into a new year without my sweet girl by my side....
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I’m so sorry for your loss and totally understand how you feel. It’s 11 weeks since my girl passed and it sure is difficult. I was aware of her illness and was grieving months before she passed. Yes the holidays were depressing. Tell me a little about your pet that passed. I know the good memories are what we should think of. But the days my girl was sick is sad too. It’s normal to cry every day, and I know I can’t get motivated to do much. Hang in there , this is a great forum that is a huge help.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
Thank you BoxerMomForever....Kiki was always happy, smart as a whip, loving, and brave. She was a Jack Russell and everyone who came into contact with her loved her. She had a way with people. She had a mammary tumor and a tumor in her groin. The doctor removed it with hesitation and told me that the groin tumor was serious and that she may last 2 months. I was in denial because after her surgery she still had a smile on her face and was ready to come home. She had 2 episodes of illness and the last one I had to put her down. About 2 months after her surgery...I miss her everyday...
Quote 0 0