aarondogg33
28168653_10156056912406760_5963095404784994221_n.jpg 

1 month ago today you left me. I still don't know how to go on without my best friend. I miss coming home to you nightly, and no matter how good/bad my day was you would be there for me excited to greet me. I will never understand why you were taken so sudden. It has been a struggle all month keeping myself together, trying to focus on work and doing my daily routine, but a big part of my daily routine was coming home to you nightly and that is gone. I hope wherever you are my sweet boy that your ok.

Quote 0 0
jo0232
I am so sorry for your loss. People always say that time heals everything, but it doesn't feel that way when you've lost someone so special and close to your heart. Its so hard to be at home when you are used to having your loving companion there, waiting to spend time with you. It feels so empty. I'm sure your sweet boy is looking down at you, wishing you comfort and waiting for the day when he sees you again <3
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
So sorry for your loss, its so hard to loose a beloved baby it seems like the pain will never go away. I lost my fur baby Butters 3 months ago today and Im still in as much pain as the day she was put to sleep. Just know your baby is in heaven and is no longer in pain and im sure he is watching over you waiting for the day when you meet again when the time is right. Take care of yourself and know that everyone here is very caring and understanding and if you ever need or want to chat Im here for you anytime

Hugs
Butters mom
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Aaron,

I am so, so sorry for the sudden loss of your precious Chompers, such a handsome boy in the photo above.
I also love the photo of the two of you, "a couple of cool dudes", you and your main man Chompers hanging out, another great photo, thank you for sharing the photos with us here.

You hit the nail on the head with your comment above. The sudden disruption of our daily routine is the hardest adjustment we have to make, my heart hurts that you are having to go through such a painful time.
I wish I had some magical words to share that will help your shattered heart, but unfortunately, I don't. What I can share though, is to come to this wonderful forum when you need help, there are so many wonderful people here who understand your struggle, the emptiness you now face and the heartache you are going through each day.
It does get easier, but it takes time Aaron, grieving has no time limit, so don't try to push or rush yourself, baby steps is the best we can hope for at this time....

Continue to talk to your handsome dude, let Chompers know your love for him is as strong as ever...probably even stronger, so beautiful how our love for our babies grows stronger each day.

I wish for the love and light that is your Chompers to fill your heart with such warmth, bringing with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.
I am so sorry for your loss, sending our most positive healing thoughts your way.
Thank you for your recent visit, your words of support are so greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for inheart forever pooh

Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
I have come to know and love Chompers through your posts and photos. I understand all too well the pain of them not welcoming us home, the daily routine, the questions of "did I do enough?"  I have found that the anniversary marks of their departures from this earth, are as hard as the anniversaries of my parents' deaths, and sometimes, harder. Strange. Hang in there and we will all get through this together.
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0
aarondogg33
thank you everyone. He was the sweetest little guy ever. LOVED everyone and just wanted attention and to be loved. I miss him so much.
Quote 0 0