jlb8693
I don’t know how to move on. It’s been two months Since I lost my child...he was so full of life and went in for no related simpler procedure when they found the C. Now, frankly nothing is fun. I feel like I’m in a constant cycle. Weekends are no fun. That was our time. I do as much stuff as I can but I don’t feel good/normal. I work and then Just get off and I am just sad. Not only is there nothing really to do since so hot out and then virus stuff. I never knew how much fun and entertainment he was. I’m in a cycle I can’t get out of. I’m still not able to sleep in “our room” and I don’t see things getting better. I lost my routine, best friend, And child. Have any of you spoke to a therapist? If so anyone online to go to? None really in my town. I’m not sure what else to do. I’m now stressed about this place in my life and don’t know what to do. 
Quote 0 0
Bichonz
Yes, I’m working with a therapist on betterhelp.com . There are other online therapy sites.
Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
I’m Deeder’s Mom. I lost him 3 weeks ago today! He was a beautiful cat, and the love of my life. He was a senior, 18 years old but we fought his bladder cancer, through surgery, and chemo and he did well for quite awhile until his body got tired.  I still can’t sleep in my room which I shared with him also. Give yourself time as I am doing for myself. Until I am ready I’m on the couch. May God give you his perfect peace which surpasses all understanding, and comfort your broken heart. Your beloved pet is with you even now. His spirit will never leave you, and will always be a part of you, for he is you, and you are him forever.  Jeanne
Jeanne Swift
Quote 1 0
ChantillyCat
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing your fur child can feel absolutely devastating and can make you feel hopeless. I think a lot of people on this forum can relate. Grief can be heavy and isolating. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. Talking to a therapist can definitely help. You might want to check out psychologytoday.com and look under 'teletherapy'. Please know that you are not alone. I share your pain and I'm sure many, many others understand what you are going through. When I lost my fur child 3 weeks ago, I felt totally lost. I wasn't ready. I lost my routine too and my best friend and so much of my daily joy. It felt like my whole world collapsed. It felt like I lost my everything. Please continue to reach out for help. There is hope. Talking about it definitely helps. Sending you love and light so that you may start to heal your heart and find peace. <3
Quote 0 0